+ Reply to Thread
Page 1103 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 103 603 1003 1053 1093 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 ... LastLast
Results 11,021 to 11,030 of 11129

Thread: Is Forex "Hard work" or "Smart Work"?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:06
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko hard work he market me karna hota hai,esme trader jetna jada market me ache se learn karke chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko sab apne se market me learn karna chahiye,esme trader ko demo account par he jada se jada practice karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha market me kaam kar sakenga,esme kisi aur par depend nahi rehna chahiye.

2018-01-09   19:07
    Best answer #2

Forex trading Main Dono hi kaam Aate Hai hard work or smart work hard work isliye hard work karne se aap ko Jyada time dena hai aur Jyada time ke sath aapko experience loss or profit Kadi smart work smart work Mein Hame sirf analysis or technical skill karni padti hai Kaha mein result Milta Hai

2018-01-15   22:16
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  795 USD

I think forex smart work or hard work dono hi h.Aap jitna pdhoge,sikhoge,knowledge loge or us knowledge ko smartly implement kroge too aap utna hi jyada profit le skenge.to mere khyal se hme smart trike se hard work krna chahiye.

2018-01-17   15:26
    Best answer #4

Quote Originally Posted by Mithun View Post
    without hard work you can not succes in the forex. but it is also a smart work. you first learn about forex then you trade. without learning you can not succes. so u need hard work for learning forex.....
    i agree with you when we start our forex trading business it is most important for us we make our experience good in market and we work in market with learning and we do not use trading without learning and experience and i say that we work hard in market and we give time to market for making good trading knowledge and experience then we make good trading in market and we make good profit with forex market

2017-12-18   12:21
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  76 USD

meree raay videshee mudra vyaapaar kadee mehanat aur smaart kaary hai kyonki isamen ek majaboot seekhane vaala bhaag hai, isalie yadi aap ise sahee seekhana chaahate hain to demo khaate par kadee mehanat karen. aur bahut saare vishleshan hain, ham ise apane ghar mein baithane kee koshish kar sakate hain, ham khud ke saath vyaapaar kar sakate hain, isalie yah bhee smaart kaam hai.

2018-01-11   19:36
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  817 USD

Forex my smart work ki post value hai agar aap Bina Main Kya hai aur nahi karna chahte hain toh aap ko smart work karna chahiye koi aisa trader dhundo Jisko profit bahut jyada Hota Hai usse aap copy trading kar sakte hain Baki Jo Jitna earning kar raha hai apne aap bhi earning kar sake yeh hota hai smart work.

Member Dede Gunawan is an unknown quantity at this point Dede Gunawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at the beginning to know forex course we have to work hard, but once you find a system that suitable for you, forex would be a smart job. because you will be the boss for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Violamorehousel0490 is an unknown quantity at this point Violamorehousel0490's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have correct strategies, tools and indicators then you can surely become a good trader. Working smartly always ensure that you make maximum money in a small duration. According to me the forex trading is smart business however it need concentration and focus while we do this business and i think the knowledge is very necessary to keep your interest in the forex trading and motivate you in the forex trading. Forex is a good job.......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shahbaz123 is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz123's Avatar
    Thanks

forex is easy for only litrate people

in my thinking ,no this not only easy for litrate people this is also easy for every those persons whose doing the forex tradingand know about the trading .

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

forex is not hard some people thinking about this for trading and some did not thinking this because they thought that forex is notnot easy. this is hard working and but this is the smart work .in my thinking ,forex is not hard but smart.

Senior Member cahyadi is an unknown quantity at this point cahyadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if my forex trading business is a business that requires hard work and smart work, two things that when combined together will yield extraordinary results, each day you will get a huge advantage. then you can be satisfied with your own work without relying on any.

Senior Member katib is on a distinguished road katib's Avatar
    Thanks
    You may undoubtedly turn into a very good dealer. Working smartly constantly make sure that you help make greatest money in a small time frame. I think it is a great and also intelligent on the net operate in this particular.

Banned lukman is an unknown quantity at this point lukman's Avatar
    Thanks
    My opinion Forex trading are both Hard work and Smart Work. Because it has strong learning part so if you want to learn it properly so work hard in demo account. and it has many analysis, we can try it only sit our home, we can trade with own pale so it's also a smart work.

Banned mony is an unknown quantity at this point mony's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex is both. because forex is Hard work. but if we can control full about forex knowledge then i think it will be Smart Work for us.

Senior Member rahi10 is an unknown quantity at this point rahi10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a good work. If you have correct strategies, tools and indicators then you can surely become a good trader. Working smartly always ensure that you make maximum money in a small duration.

Banned amel is an unknown quantity at this point amel's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion forex need to be smart trader and require the hard work
    becoze we cant do hard ork without being smart , some time
    we need very intelegent to react in some posiition and ome situation in forex
    and soem problem we face in trding can noty rezlv only with hard work but it need
    to be smart in order to can go out from thiz problem and continuer your trding

Banned sohel18991 is an unknown quantity at this point sohel18991's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that Forex works smart brain works because Forex do not use your muscles, the brain, if we are smart to make decisions when there is more profit in the Forex market. exchange and requires a good psychological

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1103 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 103 603 1003 1053 1093 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)