+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 349 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 3484

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Banned kant is an unknown quantity at this point kant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir ji aapne kaun sa indicator market prediction ke liye use kiya hai ye to bataya hin nahin hai, any way Forex trading business ek unpredictable aur uncertain business hai jismein koi bhi prediction 100% guaranteed nahin hota hai isliye prediction chaahe kitna bhi sahi kyon na ho hamein trading money management ke saath hin karna chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mashhud29 is an unknown quantity at this point mashhud29's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex prediction proves to be wrong many times. Scalping is better than it. By the help of it we become able to earn some pips. Whenever I had done any prediction it had always proved wrong for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ah Syarifuddin Anwar is an unknown quantity at this point Ah Syarifuddin Anwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do not just tell profits alone but did not give the indicator, it is tantamount to an arrogant, if you can obtain a lot of pips and continuously share to your friends as my friends who need a good indicator anymore, thank you if you want to give it.

Member ariffx is an unknown quantity at this point ariffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can you pass me the link or at least tell me the
    name of this indicator.
    It seems real good to get help in making the
    decisions of opeining the trades or closing them.

Senior Member rokibul2018 is on a distinguished road rokibul2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you simply can't apparent that will image rest room this azines not necessarily hunting apparent in my experience, when i certainly not forecast forex market with regard to pips simply because i'm this newcomer along with are not able to point out something that i are not aware of and its particular furthermore wii matter with the buying and selling viewpoint at the same time.

Member measifraza is an unknown quantity at this point measifraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai jan ye konsa indicator hai kiun kay agar ye thori si bhi pips per day de deta hai jo confirm hai tu phir tu kafi asani ho sakti hai please help us and share the information about this indicator, iska kia name hai or ye kis time frame pe implement karna hota hai or kia aap iskay baray me proper bataen gay ?

Senior Member anupomks is an unknown quantity at this point anupomks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a good make money business.the chart is little too crowded to gather anything from it. can u explain your stratergy in more detail so that we too could try it and see whether it works. any way thank u for taking the trouble to post ur find adding the chart.best of luck.............

Member authority is on a distinguished road authority's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can prediction of forex market for some pips.

Hello friends. Today I have something special for me.
    I have good indicator. I can make good profit.
    What you say it's really work.

aap sab ab isko try kar sakte hai.
    Here every experience person or trader can predict the pairs trend for short period because of the 6th sense and some experience is also involve in this business, however find the trend on the long term basis is much harder to understand than short term.

Senior Member rockz is an unknown quantity at this point rockz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can't clear that picture that's why it s not looking clear to me ,as i never predict forex market for pips because i am the newbie and can't say anything which i don't know and its also not a good thing for the trading point of view as well.you can win.good luck my frndzzz....

Senior Member mimin_guoblok is an unknown quantity at this point mimin_guoblok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In proper market analysis trader can earn profit I always analyze the market before I start trading that re right that the market analysis the key of success in the forex market while But its not good way to watch market and then open your trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 349 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 307 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)