+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 349 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3484

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Banned Redcandle is an unknown quantity at this point Redcandle's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course, when you have a good indicator, you will get right signals for your trading and get pips in bank. But i am wordering for the indicators that you are using for your chart. If they are real good. Can you share it for me and other traders to discuss?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap ko indicator bhi present karna chahiye is thread main kisi indicator ki kio link nahin hai aapka thread kisi sense main kam nahin kar raha hai , agar koi useful indicator hai to use show karein.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex market is the biggest market, so we have to take every step very carefully in this. Our trading is based on our guessing of the correct market movement. If our guessing is correct then our trading is good. But is our guessing is incorrect then we will get big losses.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I download your indicator, I use it in my trading terminal and give my experience in next day. Basically I do not like indicator because if a trader use indicator then do not develop his analysis power and he never be a expert trader. Many of indicators are give wrong signal so a trader face loss to use it.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    I can prediction of forex market for some pips.

Hello friends. Today I have something special for me.
    I have good indicator. I can make good profit.
    What you say it's really work.

aap sab ab isko try kar sakte hai.
    thank you very much dear for your sharing of this good indicator, i like the indicator, i have downloaded it and will inform you if i found it help full in making profit in trading, it will be help full if you please upload you result with the indicator.

Banned fahadtoforextrade001 is an unknown quantity at this point fahadtoforextrade001's Avatar
    Thanks
    My best friend really want to say here, I would like to know. It can be obtained from the chart is very mnogolyudno.I so we can try and see how it turns out, you can define your stratergy. In any case, I sent my gratitude for what ur chart and add everything you can find.

Member ship is an unknown quantity at this point ship's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye mere kuch naye indicator hai jinke karan main daily ka achcha profit kama sakta hoon. aapko ye samjh nahi aa raha hai to image ko save kare aur zoom karke dekhe. kya aapko lagta hai ye sach mein kaam karta hai. ye bhi fake hai.

Senior Member sheli23 is an unknown quantity at this point sheli23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion would you mind of share the indicator to us,and plz let us know how many days u been success ed with this indicator?what is the percentage of ur success rate with indicator.plz share all the story if possible.i all love to work withany reliable indication ,there is no need to give 100% result but at least 60% result will makes us profit.and it is really true.

Senior Member arju0011 is an unknown quantity at this point arju0011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Chart is little too crowded to gather anything from it. can u explain your strategy in more detail so that we too could try it and see whether it works. Charts also help a trader to know the trend of the market. So to understand that an trader should have enough knowledge and experience without that his work will go in vain. Bye.

Member syedraza is an unknown quantity at this point syedraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader has the ability to predict a point, but they have good information there and we know all indicators in this area not only for new trends will always make good points for the traders to see some help for the indicators.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 349 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)