+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 349 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 329 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 3484

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Senior Member saif130 is an unknown quantity at this point saif130's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for indicator, i screw download it and use it presently, indicator is really saving , but we moldiness use it prototypical in demotrading and use it in historical trading if trading prove peak obtain 80 % use it, but if all indicator we use for trading it represent we considerably compuse and real lignified for trading learning, we use the superfine trading indicator wich we get in mart or additional similar tis indicator and we moldiness say thanks really often for this healthy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member somakon is an unknown quantity at this point somakon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear we can do some predicts because in a Forex platform have some indicators we can make some pips from these indicators.if we buy some other indicators that have some cost so we can a lot of money from these indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member buran is an unknown quantity at this point buran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in forex market by predicting the market condition may be very dangerous and a trader may have to loose money by doing this.Forex trading market is a very volatile place where the prices of different currencies are moving every time due to related causes and a trader cannot accurately tell what may happen next.He has to trade according to the current situation of the market.

Member MarYanna is an unknown quantity at this point MarYanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we have good trading skill we can predict where is the price will go so we can set our trading
    position to make profit with our real trading account and very hard for tradings study.

Senior Member sahed1 is an unknown quantity at this point sahed1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do not know the guy good taste, really want something similar to the graph. The source of the predicament. You can try either enlarge, stratergy, give only the schema for the request and the change, thank you and make.

Banned lucky mufti will become famous soon enough lucky mufti will become famous soon enough lucky mufti's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is absolutely awesome. i favor it terribly a lot of. thank you terribly a lot of to firmly share this sort of factor with us. i feel it'll facilitate me terribly a lot of in forex trading business. if you do in fact have additional somethings, you'll share those additionally.

Senior Member ammarkhan is an unknown quantity at this point ammarkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friend it is good for you that you predict the forex market for some pips is best it means that your analysis are best and it is good and best for you to earn the profits from the forex trading and if work more on your analysis then you will be the best and the successful forex trader.

Senior Member mp5 is on a distinguished road mp5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    predication merey hisaab sey to theak nahe rehta market main ager aik cheez faida daiti hay to ho sakta hay kay wohi cheez dosrey lamhay main loss dey jaey es liay market main her waqat nazer rakhney sey he trading theak hoti hay

Senior Member aini is an unknown quantity at this point aini's Avatar
    Thanks
    when ever i use the pips in my trading for predivt the trading i always losing the money as the prediction is sometime wrong i always prefer the analyses in my trading.

Senior Member bayumukti is an unknown quantity at this point bayumukti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by redlion View Post
    well pal i would like to know what u are really trying to say here. the chart is little too crowded to gather anything from it. can u explain your stratergy in more detail so that we too could try it and see whether it works. any way thank u for taking the trouble to post ur find adding the chart and all that.
    i think to get much profit in the forex trading, we must can predict may pips price movement in forex trading.. and i guess it can be done if we have price action skill... i usually predict it with my price action skill.. and i guess it works..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 349 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 329 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)