+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 349 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice set of indicators you used here in this system , The image if you want to upload in bigger size , I am afraid on forum it is not possible as forum is not allowing a size over than 100 kb i think, so you can upload it to some other file sharing website and than can share the link here .
    and Forex is a good job.forex me prediction galat hoti hai par aisa nahi ki kuch pip ke sath hi kmaya ja sakta hai aur baki loss hota hai ye galat hai forex me agar market news to earn.Best of luck....................................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh Forex Trading market ko predict kia kary aor Forex Trading main market ky direction ko smj kar Trading kry phr Trader ko good Trading sy income ho gy aor Trader ko Forex Trading sy good planing sy good profit ho jay ga Make profit some pips only will be easy, and i think many traders can do it. But able to makes some pips consistently without risky our trading account is not easy. Many people only can makes some pips only, but then blow up their trading account in short time and get nothing from their trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi my friend, in my trading experience,we call and make an evaluation, our own precision is definitely fifty: fifty among succeed as well as reduction. It is going to improve when all of us perform investing right after we have much more encounter. Performing forex currency trading is not really company that you can do .Happy trading, guy. and you can predict and make some amount of pips but you must have to keep one thing in your mind that it will not move with your prediction so it is better to place stop loss and take profit to your trades then you can gain good profits from forex with proper money management.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I'm able to estimate. with standard technical beneficial, I could truthfully create a number of pips. anticipates that this market price depends on technical technique we use within business. we can use the signals in predicting the marketplace selling price for making income in trading.
    and Yes, we can foretell. Through important technical decent, we could try to make various pips. Tells the fact that the selling price as dependent upon technical strategy, which we use within swap. You can easily make use of warning signs on forecasting market trends rate to help make net income on buying.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact this type of difficult for me to understand such a really you were looking to mention. In case you are credit a good indicator, and then I feel one of many greatest indicators that have efforts like a charm for me already is your daily stock indicator. I contain remained using it ever before because I advance to forex that entire year back again and also it features becomes as a result of my personal side.
    and it's extremely awesome..,i prefer it terribly much,thank you terribly much out to share this sort of factor with us..,i feel it'll help me terribly much in forex trading business.if you could have additional somethings, you will share those additionally !

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    agar hum dhaagay ke sath isharay ka dasti faraham karen to asal mein yeh aam tajir ke liye behtar hoga. chunkay bohat saaray isharay net mein dastyab hain, is cheez ko jo tajir un isharay ko istemaal karne ka tareeqa nahi jaanta hai. lehaza agar aap isharay ke istemaal ko mukhtasran bayan karen to hamein bohat khushii hogi. aur barah karam –apne test ke nataij ka screen shat up load karen. good lick saathi. khush tijarat

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The the actual regularity within the forex currency trading company which is extremely important within a investors living. Therefore, you need to create a investing program that will supply the pips upon constant foundation. This is actually the the majority of greatest problem and Every trader have the power to predict some pips but only if he have good knowledge and we all know we have indicators to see the latest trends which are going to come in this field so indicators always helps the traders to make some good pips.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    haan, yeh baat yakeeni tor par mere liye aayi d ko maanna pasand hai ke kuch achi manndi ka kaarobar karna aur achi terhan se kaam karna is soorat mein hai agar isi tijarat ko achi terhan se jana jata hai jisay hum har konr mein behtareen tor par khech satke hain jo kuch wajohaat ki bana par achi terhan se kaam karta hai. market ki behtareen maloomat ko khenchnay ke qabil jis par hum aik hi hukmarani kar saktay hain aur wohi tijarti maloomat se talluq rakhtay hain jis par hum achchca kaam karte hain aur kaam karte hain

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what.. predicting is one of themost hard partl you simply can't apparent and can not declare anything at all i always are not aware of and it is likewise season factor for the exchanging point of view as well. of which snapshot this is exactly why that ohydrates certainly not searching apparent in my experience, when i in no way forecast foreign exchange for pips simply because i'm your beginner and I think it's so difficult to avoid emotions during trading.I could make some pips. predicts that the market price depends on tekhnikal system that we use in trade.there are many arrows in there and i think that is indicators to show the signals from many methods.Good luck with your trading.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading meh ap earning kar skte hai apne account size or apne skills or experience pe depend karega toh isme koi fantasy nahi hai or han agar ap demo trade karte hai or dusro ki earning dekte hai toh hume jrur fantasy trading lgti hai profit ki vjah se,

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 349 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)