+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 560 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 5594

Thread: Really bad when trading using robot.

Banned Farhan Aziz is an unknown quantity at this point Farhan Aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    mein robot use nahi karta hon because robot kay pass mind nahi hota hay kay woh kaisay trading karay isi liye mein khud trading karta hon using my mind me nay forex ko isi liye learn kiya tha takay mjhy ksii thing ki need na ho for doing trading aur mein profit bhi khud made kar leta hon .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member harzar is an unknown quantity at this point harzar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the trading practice is the most important thing not only at the early stages of trading but throughout the trading life we should practice what we newly learnt. we can test new strategies to have understanding about their performance under different market situations. we better have several strategies while trading since not all the strategies doing well at all the market conditions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member it--king is on a distinguished road it--king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In beginning robot or ea can make good profit but in the end it gives you very big loss . But some Ea are good in making profit but cost is too much . You can but it online but before buying read reviews about it from several websites

Banned susannoo is an unknown quantity at this point susannoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Automated trading definitely works but not in this context: the retail context as well so we can see if the robot to trade in accordance with what was programmed with Manual trading is the beast to trade in forex that For the past few week i have been applying this method then Manual trading make traders expert but automated trading can't make expert trader while Manual trading is always the best form of trading in the market

Banned adaammsan is an unknown quantity at this point adaammsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also wish I can always trade using robot The fact however is that even human do fail in their analysis but when robot because as a forex trader trading course we've done manually or automatically with the help of an expert advisors that I am not fond of automated trading as we can not be able to learn anything if we do automated trading and I prefer to use manual trading because in addition to more satisfied and while practicing emotional trading

Senior Member harrysidhu is on a distinguished road harrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fantolp View Post
    g han dear mein khud bht bura smjhta hun jo log robot use karte hain kyun k un mein khud slahiat hoti hay k wo khud trade kar sken lekin wo nahi karte or wo EA robot par b loss kar jaatye hain iss liay mein yahi kahunga k khud manual trade karen.
    han bhai forex ek esa buisness he jisme hmm agar chahe to hard work and knowledge ke sath is buisness me success ho skte hein,forex me kabi hmm bad nahi he lekin robot karna asha nahi he bhai,forex ek esa buisness he jisme hmm ashi trade kar skte hein

Member 1250 is on a distinguished road 1250's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Use of robots is not bad there is always an evolution in the use of this Robot. There dealers do not have the time are engaged this way for the continuation of the process of investing in Forex. Don't you think that capital of your account is too small to test with any robot for that matter. Also too many open positions, just my view.

Senior Member fantolp is an unknown quantity at this point fantolp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han dear mein khud bht bura smjhta hun jo log robot use karte hain kyun k un mein khud slahiat hoti hay k wo khud trade kar sken lekin wo nahi karte or wo EA robot par b loss kar jaatye hain iss liay mein yahi kahunga k khud manual trade karen.

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my experience in fofyhrex trading,uo ro[obot doenokt work we without knowinbfg the reasong for the open position. so,gh I am mghore comfortgdable doging the trading manually

Senior Member amirfx is an unknown quantity at this point amirfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you i have not never use robots and i always trade manually because i believe that it is the best way for me to make money in forex .so i really dont know whether it is bad or good..but i dont like trade with robot ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 560 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)