+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 560 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 5594

Thread: Really bad when trading using robot.

Member saviour196 is on a distinguished road saviour196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    while using robot a person should be very careful first is to having some type assurance from the service provider and then you should have a good system and connection band width.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cruz is an unknown quantity at this point cruz's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't depend on robots in Trading. It is very far better to trade by yourself than to give this work to a robot ! There are many good robots also but robots are not recommended by successful traders also ! If you want to be a successful trader then you should trade by yourself !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trading4life is an unknown quantity at this point trading4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i guess that robots are not reliable as it's not goes to right directions and suffers lot then we say if myself i could trade then may be i could profit, but,, sometimes our manual strategy goes wrong,, if we trade manually we can improve it immediatly

Senior Member nory is an unknown quantity at this point nory's Avatar
    Thanks
    we simply hope that robot can work for us with fine and then it bring about us an honest dream and create it come back true, however true say completely different. personally i'm not used any robot as a results of can get few money throughout a brief time, completely different time when market going any up and down its to not offer correct signal that's manner solely alternative is best its manually trading.

Senior Member student is an unknown quantity at this point student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lishader View Post
    HI everyone
    today I have tried using EA with my real account and this is the result:

everyone can share opinions and can share to me EA better...
    Capital in your account is too low to test any kind of ea, test any ea in demo first and with atleast $100 in your account or open a cent account with instaforex and test it there, secondly test with the minimum possible lot first and test it's performance for atleast 1-2 months before going live

Senior Member mrrafy73 is an unknown quantity at this point mrrafy73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think using the robot is not bad but its difficult to install.besides its costly too.when a trader use it,its default sometime.its can not work properly some time.

Senior Member faial is an unknown quantity at this point faial's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i dont trsut the expert or any other one analysis, but i just foolow my technical analysis and in case when i have a good news i will trade with them, maybe there is expert make 100% but they come day that they lose everything and this is the weak point of the auto trade

Senior Member king is an unknown quantity at this point king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lishader View Post
    HI everyone
    today I have tried using EA with my real account and this is the result:

everyone can share opinions and can share to me EA better...
    for me the robot is low for a negotiation can not say that but I do not draw that lower the used market exchanges but I said he can not give you the same results as the manual trading.

Banned Chi Pheo is an unknown quantity at this point Chi Pheo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have heard many people say that they lose much in their account when they trade with a robot. But in my opinion, using robot trading has some advantages. i can take a example, if you want to trade but you do not have much time for it, you can do it with a robot. It can help you

Senior Member maheshputta is an unknown quantity at this point maheshputta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always thought that profit success rate of the robot is not good or satisfied most of times. it will be like 50% gaining profit . it is not better that our own manual trading i have seen many people blaming about the forex bot but you can be better if you gain some experience in this forex trade.and gain some profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 560 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)