+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 560 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5594

Thread: Really bad when trading using robot.

Banned ntoed is on a distinguished road ntoed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lishader View Post
    HI everyone
    today I have tried using EA with my real account and this is the result:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

everyone can share opinions and can share to me EA better...
    i think that you use wrong lot size. if you want to use ea, you should use big capital with small lot size. or use cent account with 1:1000 leverage so you will have big margin in your capital. and also dont use ea in to much pairs. ea is not like human, its cannot think, its will open position follow your setting. so if you get margin call, then it is your own mistake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rexrip is an unknown quantity at this point rexrip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robot is not the way of trade. It is better to trade with own mind and brain. I can't understand why people use robot. Forex is a money making machine but u have to create something new, something better. So just stop using robot and try to make some strategies

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shahtijani is an unknown quantity at this point shahtijani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally believe on working hard and cracking the market with your hard work rather than relying on robots. So i personally advise you people in trading manually and not with some so called robot which has some bogus result being shown on the websites.

Senior Member jennilyn is an unknown quantity at this point jennilyn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by esif View Post
    I will suggest that you don't waste your time on these EAs and indicators, stuff like these does not work, look forex is a live market, it is a changing business, it needs adaptability and flexibility and this artificial intelligence have no creativity, i will suggest that you try some signals providers...
    Did you mean that all EAs and indicators don't work at all?

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really bad when trading using robot
    I will suggest that you don't waste your time on these EAs and indicators, stuff like these does not work, look forex is a live market, it is a changing business, it needs adaptability and flexibility and this artificial intelligence have no creativity, i will suggest that you try some signals providers...

Senior Member hassaan is an unknown quantity at this point hassaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not bad to use robots in trading and robots are very useful sometimes and helps you earn good profit in very less risk level but what counts is your strategy or you skills of trading.You must know how to trade with robots and what are the skills required for trading with robots.

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really bad when trading using robot

HI everyone

i am not that much experienced in forex trading as still i am learning. i test many bots in my demo account. analyzing the test record my comment is : robot will give you some profit very initially. but once it will must make a disaster to your account as they don't have the capability of real time analyzing. that's why i always support manual trading over robot.

Senior Member Rakib Hasan Sabbir is an unknown quantity at this point Rakib Hasan Sabbir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI everyone

I don't prefer Robot Trading. It is harmful for trading. Is has no any mind. Just trading with some values. It can't make a good profit for you. So stop using robot trading.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yola View Post
    hi traders,
    in my point of view, I have never done trade with using a robot and I have no desire to trade with a robot, because I feel more comfortable doing trade with the manual, because I can get a lot of experience if I do a trade with the manual.
    happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy trading
    This robot is only getting losses here for the trader that is using it. This is why i dont like robots. No need for me to use it since there is no guarantee that i would make profits from using it.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    robots are mainly performing thei trading oon the techncail analysis but we also required the fundamental analysis .....so just dont use them do your own trading to get the good result

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 560 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)