+ Reply to Thread
Page 1182 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 182 682 1082 1132 1172 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 ... LastLast
Results 11,811 to 11,820 of 11872

Thread: Do We Need to be Smart for Trading Forex?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-12   15:41
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  258 USD

g haan app ko iss ma smart bnana pharta hai or ager app forex ma puri trah education la ker ayy tuo app k liye best hai phir app buhoot sari galtiyian sa buch jaiye ga..

2018-01-06   13:13
    Best answer #2

no one is born smart ,even i also dont know about forex when i started and now i am also able to earn ..the thing is how dedicated you are into anything and what you are doing to achieve your goal ,if you work hard for something then definitely you will get success,believe yourself and challenge yourself

2018-01-12   23:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  817 USD

Forex me smartness bahut jyada Jaroori Hai kab aapko trade open karni hai aur kab aapko trade close karni hai Hurricane yahi hai for forex me Sahi time par Jo trade open kar deta hai aur trade ko close Kr deta hai wahi forex me successful ho sakta hai

2017-12-18   12:30
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  258 USD

Forex trading ma jiss cheez ki app ko sabb sa zida zrrorat hai wo ha experience ager app k pass experience hai tuo app iss sa buhoot sara profit earn ker sakte hai or yahi app k liye best hai app ko buss experience hassil krna hai or phir app na trade krni hai yahi app k liye best hai.

2017-12-18   11:22
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  76 USD

haan, hamen videshee mudra vyaapaar ke lie ek chatur vichaar hona chaahie, kyonki videshee mudra vyaapaar jokhim se bhara hua hai aur munaapha kamaane ke lie mushkil hai, to hamen smaart vichaaron ke bina is vyaapaar ko behatar tareeke se prabandhit karane mein sochane kee jaroorat hai, to ham munaapha kamaate hue pahunch sakate hain aur is vyavasaay mein saphalata bahut mushkil hai

2018-01-16   13:22
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

Yes definitely of course without any doubt my dear brother we completely need to be smarter and be sharper
    in our trading and one thing more we also need to make some better decisions as well here in the forex market.

Member bjbh427 is on a distinguished road bjbh427's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you need to be smart for going on good in forex trading marker,,, i think that non smart behaviour is not the one that you should try out to get some profits,,, i think that non samrt thing can work for only few times but not all the times.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shemozz is an unknown quantity at this point shemozz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that forex trading you need to actually intelligent and quick intuition to see the next step, which should be done in quick time in order to achieve gain and away from the loss,,, it is my opinion and i think it can be not right ,, good luck all trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly must be a smart Forex trader and in harmony with the movement of price fluctuations and severe market ..
    This does not mean the loss that the merchant is not stupid at all .. But it means Pftkd experience and lacks a lot of learning and training on the demo account to gain sufficient experience and required to make a profit

Banned cuongnmftu will become famous soon enough cuongnmftu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsblack18 View Post
    This question always come in my head when i lose in forex market. I always sad and think maybe i not smart enough to trade forex. Is forex only place for smart people who have high intelligence? I always search this question. My friend was ever talking to me, if Issac Newton to ever lose in stock investment.
    So how do you think. Is forex only for smart people?
    you have a good thread, i think that forex is not required talent people, everyone can trade forex, but they must to learn hard. you should go to this forum to find some good topic. you can learn so much, there are many talent trader here, they will help you to trade successfully

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly the forex market requires a merchant to be very clever and in line with the market unexpected and contrary to what analysts expected and is committed to never analyzed by including because the market is always aligned ..... I hope you and all the profitable business and success always

Senior Member nilanchal777 is an unknown quantity at this point nilanchal777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bhai aapke jo kha mai aapki ak ak baat se agree karta hu.jo log dimaag se aur mehnat se trading karte hai vo market me se kafi profit karte hai,aur unke liye ye he sabse badiya business hota hai.agar dimaag se aur mehnat se is kaam ko karo to aap bina tenction k kafi earn kar sakte ho.but meri aap sab se ak request hai aap kabi risk na liya karo.humesha utna kaam karo jitna aapke pass hai.

Senior Member MFTRADER is on a distinguished road MFTRADER's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the best forex traders are so smart means they have high IQ ,but in my opinion they have EQ more than IQ .because they need to control their emotion ,fear,recklessness ,and these thing dont need IQ ,the successfull trader must be disciplined more than any thing else.
    What wins cool headed and ability to change as fast as the market changes

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This question always come in my head when i lose in forex market. I always sad and think maybe i not smart enough to trade forex. Is forex only place for smart people who have high intelligence? I always search this question. My friend was ever talking to me, if Issac Newton to ever lose in stock investment.
    han g forex trading main ham ko sahi tor par use karen or es ko ham seriouce len to ye ham ko kafi profit ho sakta ha es liye main to app ko yahi kahoun ga k app forex trading main smart bano or trading main profit kamao

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was watching a movie margin call, have you come watch? say that in there to be a person who could survive in this business (within the meaning of the different quotes that successful people in this area) there are two ways, you have to be smarter and more cunning you have, until now I still do not understand

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

you are right my brother app ki baat bikul sahi hai agar hum ko forex trading ka bara main sahi tara knowledge ho ni chahiya ta ka hum profit kama sakta hain aur smart trading kar sakta hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1182 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 182 682 1082 1132 1172 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)