+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 196 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,250 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To plan your trade my dear brothers there is a lot of strategy and plannings available but the main thing you need to keep in mind that always stay with
    your own strategy and with your own planing some how you will be hurt and for sure one day you will become most successful trader my dear brother.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-08-24), Mustansir (2018-08-26), QamarXulqi (2018-08-24), Trump (2018-08-25), Unregistered (8), yulbang111 (2018-08-25), zahid2016 (2018-08-30)

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is one of the best online businesses and a source of income for us as a new generation. I think we have to make a plan too we have to follow the news so we can make it as a strategy we also have to go for this indicator all factors help in making plans!
    Of course the trade plan is good planning and good discipline is followed. Trading plans are strategies that bring us victory. disciplined as necessary to ensure that trade can be generated as a consistent profit. contains the destination trading plan, trade and risk our way !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to biru For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-24), QamarXulqi (2018-08-30)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    hamara plamn koi nhi hota haia trade k baray main humko market ko dakh ka ee iss ka baray main zaghana bnta hai ka ya market hum ko kitna profit sda gii is ki marketing sa hum ko pta chalta hai iss sahum bohat zayda mahnat kerrtay hain

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2018-08-30), sufiyan22 (2018-08-29), Unregistered (1), zahid2016 (2018-08-22)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    forex main different plan hote hain plan a bi or plan b bi humain in dono ke waqat ane pe zarurt parti hai forex ki market main Plan A jo hai wo kabi kam karta hai or kabi kam nae karta hai Plan B waqat ane pe kam karta hai or hedge ko prefer kiya jata ha.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-08-23), QamarXulqi (2018-08-30), sarfraz786 (2018-08-23), sufiyan22 (2018-08-27), yulbang111 (2018-08-29)

Junior Member baniqayyum is on a distinguished road baniqayyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you’re serious about becoming a trader, a trading plan will be vital.
    Assessing your skill,Mental preparation,Set your risk level,Set yourself goals,Prepare for trading,Entry and exit rules,Record everything

10. The Following User Says Thank You to baniqayyum For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-24)

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a plan set for each of my open Forex exchange trades, I know this for the obvious fact of having a plan in this business. I followed my plan too so that I could get the desired results in trading.
    For me, I don't follow the advice of other people trading blindly. Just because someone might do well with their method, that doesn't mean it will work for you. We all have different market views, thought processes, risk tolerance as levels, and market experience. Be yourself and your own merchant!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sarawa For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-24)

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading we need to trade airplanes and aircraft trading is very important for profitable trade trades that contain the entry and exit paths from the entry point and manage risk. Anylsis will give you info that what is the good enumeration point and exit point and you can help with the indicator. and that's good you share. We must first find a partner and see them market and guess where this market is moving and also see previous trends from this market. Then create a strategy for our trade and get some good benefits in it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to baceo For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-24)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good strategy, MACD is good but in my strategy i prefer stocasic to replace MACD but this is not guaranteed so you have to add another indicator like bollinger bands or rsi now if any saturation buy or sell, all trader support saturation so do not forget this point . and surely that when going to trade we have to make a plan that we also have to follow the news so we can make strategy also we have to go for this indicator all the factors as help in making the plan!

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I make a trading plan are steps to unlock every transaction. And my trade plan carefully, every step I take has to be followed and should not be missed, so I become more disciplined, good friends here can have a good trading plan. and I find that all the trades we open in foreign exchange trading actually have a lot to do with planning. We have to do step by step as planning like setting SL, TP, analysis, as risk, money and capital management etc!

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that before heading to storage, everyone had to make a deal for it. I have a shared concept. Goals, such as 50 pips profit or loss every day and which I try to set, as soon as I get a profit. So I stopped the Commerces! and For me I want to add to this thread that before getting into the trade everyone should make the planning and trade according to it. I also have a plan. I target it as a profit of 50 pips or loss every day and I try to make it as fast as I can profit. Then I stopped trading. I also like the style of scalping trading, because the risk is not a long-term strategy !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 196 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)