+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 196 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Banned hammer is an unknown quantity at this point hammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sohanahmedsohan View Post
    actually making plan is a very important part of trading with forex. if you make a plan of trading. than it will help you to success.
    proper plan will benefit a consistent trading plan mnerupakan trading profit target, we plan to make to avoid being greedy a trader, I have a plan 100% profit in a month, and I think that's a reasonable target for a newbie

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    How to Plane Your Trade?
    What i noticed the MACD, it seems that it was not the MACD that is built in mt4, this built in macd is a lagging indicator, as far as i know, and i don't like it, but what i am seeing in the picture is very good indicator, so tell me about that please..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just like any other business that may not be great without a business-plan, as well as a trader will not thrive if he does not have a trading-plan. In fact, the trading-plan differentiates the successful traders and unsuccessful. So, if you want to be a George Soros or Warren Buffet, start making trading-plan and pursue follow-trading plan with discipline. In forex kesenmpatan for it is wide open.

Member chama is an unknown quantity at this point chama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my plan in trade is easer than anybody i select the entry point at the spport point for any pair and the exit point is the resistance point very easy and simple

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mere kahayl se without any plane hum achi trading nahi kar sakte aur agar hum aik target le kar chalen tou ye kafi acha ho sakta hai aur hum forex trading business main earning kay bohot chance hain hamari big earning kay liye.

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We never expect any smooth way in this forex trading. Because each and every day we need to face news plan with news difficulties. So we have to change our plan and procedure regularly. So it's very uncommon to get smooth way on our daily schedule. But we may reduce the difficulty level by follow special owned plan and perfect rules.

Senior Member gujarati is an unknown quantity at this point gujarati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in a good way to thank you for publishing. But I am now not follow any strategy only do I open two deals unlike some hedge and when do I Balamadaafh Thrcalcouk every 50 points and rest my nerves with this method..

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    planning is the very crucial part of the forex to get the success ....after planning your trading you must follow al the aspects that are present in the planning module and your plan must be full proof of earning money

Member nasim39 is on a distinguished road nasim39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its nice idea but i just could to see clearly the levels that u made.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well you don't really need to depend on any expect in other to be a profitable forex trader all i knows is that we just have to develop your trading skills in other for you not to depend on others analysis so you will not have a reason to put blame on any other trader so i think analyzing trade individual will go a very long way

+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 196 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)