+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 196 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rmizanur View Post
    For success in trade trader must need trading plan.Before you enter a trade, you should know where your exits are.Traders who win consistently treat trading as a business. While it's not a guarantee that you will make money, having a plan is crucial if you want to become consistently successful and survive in the trading game.
    trading systems need to choose a market analysis using the daily trend is properly change trend, trend following indicators should be analyzed because of the movement trend of forex trading systems are simple to wear consistently and easy to administer systems

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rmizanur is an unknown quantity at this point rmizanur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For success in trade trader must need trading plan.Before you enter a trade, you should know where your exits are.Traders who win consistently treat trading as a business. While it's not a guarantee that you will make money, having a plan is crucial if you want to become consistently successful and survive in the trading game.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by indra nurman View Post
    i think each trader has own vogue out to arrange his trade. my vogue is observation. 1st of all i observe market trend and movement for a few time and make use of moving average indicator to learn the market trend after which begin trading.
    i agree with your opinion regarding the every trader has his own fashion out to regulate trade my vogue is the observation one of the actions that are required to be done by a trader in perfecting trading system owned money management should be prepared in accordance with the trading system of each trader

Member indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think each trader has own vogue out to arrange his trade. my vogue is observation. 1st of all i observe market trend and movement for a few time and make use of moving average indicator to learn the market trend after which begin trading.
    The Power of consistent
    The Best Pattern | Antechno | App Android Market

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by delowar View Post
    Indiketarera only dependent on the time of trading if not blindly, in its own analysis as well. I think of the analysis, it's easy to find the best price to help understand the action of Support and Resistance.
    i find the information you are saying about depending on the time of trading if not blindly in the analysis as well i think the analysis, it is easy to find the best prices to help understand the action of support and resistance we should certainly continue to make improvements to the trading system and continue to evaluate any mistakes that have been made

Senior Member andi_lan is an unknown quantity at this point andi_lan's Avatar
    Thanks
    planning is petrified to trade, especially for beginners, you should first determine the appropriate strategy for your situation and then find a suitable leverage and pips of stop loss and take profit and determine which pair will be traded.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    to plan your tarde first you have to follow some strategy and according to that stratgey you have to predict trend of the market and plan your trade and also you neeedd to have some additional backup plan

Banned gretos is on a distinguished road gretos's Avatar
    Thanks
    wah, this strategy is quite interesting MACD and candlestick, to measure a reversal huh? I use a simple strategy but quite profitable timeframe using the 5/3 timeframe and install TCCI indicator as a tool to see the price trend or trend ...

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gretongan View Post
    i actually have attempt this indicator.. other then i feel macd terribly powerfull out to look trend.. in tf m15 i take order.. with signal macd and trendline this is often terribly straightforward. other then only wait and then determine for best momentum follow trend.

the risk is appropriate because the security strategies that have a trading plan can be made using money management, according to the risk factors and the plan right to negotiate with trend patterns and action, forex trading price trend corresponding analysis forex forecast and analysis in accordance with the strategy of choosing the lowest spreads

Banned delowar is an unknown quantity at this point delowar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indiketarera only dependent on the time of trading if not blindly, in its own analysis as well. I think of the analysis, it's easy to find the best price to help understand the action of Support and Resistance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 196 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)