+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 196 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Banned dmoudanwa is an unknown quantity at this point dmoudanwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    I find that Always plan our trade and traded ours plans is important thing to make profits in forex trading. Maintain ours the money management rules and always putted a stop loss and takes as a profits is part of strategy to survive in forex trading and make profits !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member samiraddawa is an unknown quantity at this point samiraddawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trading k liye jab planning ker rahy hon to sab say phly ap ko market k halat ka pta honas as a chahye phir ap jis chezes kis as a trading ker rahy hon us ka poras knowledges as a hona chahyed or the phired trading kerty waqt apni investment ko b dehan rakna chahye ta k achi trading ker sekenor acha profit kama sakeens !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jonwer is an unknown quantity at this point jonwer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt about the dangers that we all experience is usually associated with almost every Exchange, as people we have the ability to adapt to a lot of topics that we could push an item even better with the help of techie indicators not meant in the long run.

Senior Member samdakdan is an unknown quantity at this point samdakdan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that to plan I saw a trend trading is usually firstly. because it is too as a risky if we oppose the current trends,then what prices we're willing to opened the match yet, or not profitables really !!!

Senior Member sunny_hero24 is an unknown quantity at this point sunny_hero24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear in my case me trading me scalping strrategy use karta hoon so mujhe plan bananey ke koi ziyada mehnat nhi karni parhti bus me market movement pe he apna focus banata hoon phr market analysis kar key trade laga deta hoon

Member wabas is on a distinguished road wabas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trade main her trade ko ek paln ka sath he chalna chayea main be forex main ek plan ka hisab sa chal raha ho main daily ka target ka hisab sa forex ma work kar raha ho planing is so important forex

Senior Member shani0321 is an unknown quantity at this point shani0321's Avatar
    Thanks
    To be efficacious in Forex you must be exceptionally cautious and exceptionally encountered , in the event that you are great at dissection and have exceptional exchanging aptitudes then you can effortlessly get the trap of winning cash from the Forex.

Banned ahmeddd22 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmeddd22's Avatar
    Thanks
    The MACD is good but in that strategy i will prefer the RSI to replace the MACD since in that chart many wrong and fake signal showed by MACD. Using MA as trendlines and RSI as entry point seems better than wait long time for MACD signal
    thank you

Member hamadraza is on a distinguished road hamadraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear indicators give us the power of decision but we did not rely on a single indicator. because market trend change by passing the time and you shuld be mode with your market.

Junior Member esgggdu is an unknown quantity at this point esgggdu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before getting to the store have to build something for the future. I am still a concept. My goal is 50 pips profit, and every day, and that I tried to build as fast as would benefit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 196 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)