+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 196 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Banned gfjhsgr is an unknown quantity at this point gfjhsgr's Avatar
    Thanks
    The poll, however, simple estimations I, he will take appropriate opportunities a little more And set up appropriate working. Market today, to not really free you influence.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Dark Night will become famous soon enough Dark Night's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very important to plan for trade like how much, pips upto take profit and stop loss limits,lot size, which is indicator is best, , best trading plan, capital must be needed time frame and after analyse the market best way to implement it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is very important to plan for trade like how much capital must be needed, lot size, which is indicator is best, pips upto take profit and stop loss limits, best trading plan, time frame and after analyse the market best way to implement it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pardeep7651 For This Useful Post:

TenQ (2013-08-29)

Member Nirjhora is an unknown quantity at this point Nirjhora's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACS is usually great, but I really don't feel necessarily ideal use of this type, and so I recently acquired a stochastic trend together for our company Along with the already I trade with the use of scalping, we ask that you please change the target, which is less complicated caressed from madness.

Senior Member tariq is an unknown quantity at this point tariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmain trade ma work krny k liay sb sy phly is ki psycology ko smjna hota ha or is k sath education bibuhataham hoti ha jis ko ma pssand krti hn

Senior Member sodawhite is an unknown quantity at this point sodawhite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every one should make some planning and trade according to that i have also a plan i traget a 40 pips profit or loss everyday and i try to make as quick as i can the profit is not the need t use some of our trading time.

Banned kashif kamboh is an unknown quantity at this point kashif kamboh's Avatar
    Thanks
    buhat thanks app ka key app nay graf key zarye hamy informkernay ki koshish ki hay key hamay trde kaisy kernai chahye jaisa key buhat sy traders abhe market mai new hain or mai bhe iss liye ye unn sab key liye information buht zrori hay mai aik bar bher app ka thanks kerna chahta hn

Member nterbol1 is an unknown quantity at this point nterbol1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is one of the best online business and earning source for our new generation.be a successful trader needs the right way trading, discipline, willingness to learn and keep learning and good psychological .

Member m16kamran is on a distinguished road m16kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i plan my trade , after making a good observation and analysis of experts. i see the price movements . and i open one or two trades in a week . when the market rises or fell down and reach it's maxima or mimima . than i start my trade at these extreme points. this is how i do my trades generally.

Senior Member m.abbas is an unknown quantity at this point m.abbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i set a small target and get started . your information is good analysis . but i prefer to do trade scalping time frame.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 196 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)