+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 196 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Banned kant is an unknown quantity at this point kant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir everyone has got his own way of trading and one must trade as per their trading strategy and trading plan and any diversion or modification in trading strategy must be tested and satisfied over demo account before applying on real account, so we must follow our entry and exit set up as per our trading plan.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    har trader kodaily trading karny se pehly zaroor apna plane banana chyi kuke wesy bhin planning ke bager zindka koi bhi kam mumkin nahi ha , mi hamesha daily trading karti hoon or apna profit target 10 se 20 pips lagti hoon jis se mujy munasib trade mil jati ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sanosuke is an unknown quantity at this point sanosuke's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also share same dream even now I only trade for 2-4 hours a day I can let go my goal in fact forex trade for this I do practice regular demo account accordingly after manage a big amount then i will try to trade in limited time and earn a good amount from forex per month rather than Also I will handover the business to my heir and hope they will trade better than me only My future plan from forex I want to get consistent profit

Senior Member yondaime is an unknown quantity at this point yondaime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's why many trader that have very unique and experience ideas are failed in Forex accordingly my future plan is to be a good trader within year and Strong trading spirit is key to achieve success in future of forex trading i like to concentrate on the present and it might be good for me coz in future i might dont knwo but if i might focus on the current than future will be fine ok so you might wanna do the same o

Senior Member Sinshy is an unknown quantity at this point Sinshy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it puts the person in order to plan appropriate trade him first that he was aware of his plan to succeed him intense surveillance of the market and the plan is built well, at least avoiding some of the mistakes

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    main apni trde ka plan bahut hi easy way say banta hon q k ye bahut risky busness hai is liye main is amin phansana nai chat ho is liye amin is amin asan way banta hon hameesha

Member rabish is an unknown quantity at this point rabish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap nay bohut hi informative post share ki jab bhi hum trading start kerin hum ko in baatun ka khayal aur analysis ker lena chahiyea jo kay ap nay bohut hi achay say explain ker di hain yeah khud meray liye bohut hi helpful sabit hun gi

Senior Member roton1234 is an unknown quantity at this point roton1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex is was the international onlhne markating business it was tacnical and faundimatal plan we was the fell up your movement we post in trading by pare day we gat profit them it was lucky business we must love the forex business

Banned subnkur is an unknown quantity at this point subnkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mybe you offer will be buying and selling methods, which from the forex currency trading program intent has been more in order to how much as well capital you wish to achieved within a month, for instance I'd prefer in regards to a 100% earnings monthly this means I have to possibly be steady and keep searching for 100% earnings, and also only when it's My partner and i satisfied would quit buying and selling for the whiles!!

Senior Member runa4x4u is an unknown quantity at this point runa4x4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I see the best support and resistance area of the pair and see the moving average 50,100 and 200 and based on the technical analysis I set a target point for the ENTRY POINT and EXIT POINT and based on it I open trades or placed pending order with STOP LOSS and TAKE PROFIT.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 196 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)