+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 196 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member Ali Raza is on a distinguished road Ali Raza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mein apni trading ko proper planning k sath krta hn pr mein abhe itna expert traders nhi hn mein apni trading mein low lot size k sath planning kr k krta hn low lot size sy low risk hota hy orr trading mein achi earning hoti hy ic planning sy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bnrtahmina is an unknown quantity at this point bnrtahmina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACD is actually great way too, nevertheless i truly do not really really feel ideal using this, then i merely get stochastic and trendline regarding the buying and selling.. and image buying and selling using applying scalping after that because of it, we take a tiny targeted and it is less complicated touched with the tendency.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akatsuki is an unknown quantity at this point akatsuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to earn much and much money form forex after all i also want to be among of the professionally trader in future that is May we all managed to get a consistent profit namely at this time I feel more comfortable with a focus on the plan that I have then many dreams of my life is concerned with my financial freedom and i expect that i would achieve my freedom through forex tradi only The only difference is that loss is not common with the experienced traders

Senior Member starman is an unknown quantity at this point starman's Avatar
    Thanks
    really for the hazards most of us face might be involving virtually any deal that any of us do that we need to be capable of conform to a lot of the things there was for you to power the item for being best of all with the use of technological signs which might be not necessarily long-term.

Member shua is on a distinguished road shua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your justification interesting. From the picture an individual show, you recently use a Timeframe. Seriously isn't the necessity to make use of a number of our Dealing Timeframe? Exactly why tend not to all of us make use of or daily H4 Timeframe.

Senior Member alexbrid is an unknown quantity at this point alexbrid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sure prior to going directly into trade everyone need to help make many planning along with trade in line with in which. I have also plans. My partner and i targeted a new 50 pips income or perhaps loss each day along with My partner and i attempt to help make because rapid when i could the income. Then i cease buying and selling.

Member orarsinc is an unknown quantity at this point orarsinc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes before activity into barter anybody should accomplish some planning and barter according to that. I accept additionally a plan. I ambition a 50 pips accumulation or accident accustomed and I try to accomplish as quick as I can the profit. Then I stop trading.

Member Atomic is an unknown quantity at this point Atomic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend mera pass koi plan nhi hia trading k qk main to abhi tak indian forum pa work kar raha hun or achi posting kar k acha bonus earning karni ki try karta rahta hun.ager mujhy acha bonus earn hota hia jis sy mari achi invstment ho jati hai to main forex trading start kena chahun ga,qk ya bhot achi job hai

Senior Member thejoker is an unknown quantity at this point thejoker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is my only earning source I have more plan about Forex trading I want I will be successful professional trader let alone as constrained by the limitations of human ability then I do not ever target anything that exceeds the capacity limit like and beside that i am trying to use robot and making the experiment in Demo but Forex offers us great career so we should take this in fact through forex business I am sure that I will be able to realize the happy futur

Member akksh01 is an unknown quantity at this point akksh01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The MACD is good but in that strategy i will prefer the RSI to replace the MACD since in that chart many wrong and fake signal showed by MACD I also like the style of scalping trading, because the risk is not as long term strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 196 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)