+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 196 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Senior Member majid.ali is an unknown quantity at this point majid.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it will be best for me to take forex as my career main profession my dream in forex is to always reach my target every month with So now I am learning much about forex trading because that this knowledge will help me to become a successful trader in forex market and also that is not the easy thing for the trader to got that plan as rtant because we will know what to do and how to cope if the plan is not working

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sh.hhussain is an unknown quantity at this point sh.hhussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a new trader i alway try to trade according to my plan but some time it did not work for me then i go to deviate from it .and prevent my self from big loss .but i always make a trading plan before trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member supermc is an unknown quantity at this point supermc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will start to earn in Forex in future i will satisfy my expenses first in fact ant to established my life with forex business so a great planner is a great analyzer also after all my future plan i want to make million dollar profit every single month through forex trading then forex is very profitable business so my future plan i want to a professional trader and i am build up to trader every door to door and my family because forex very smart and knowledgeable business

Member admed.zahran is an unknown quantity at this point admed.zahran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It can help you trade good my trading plan is only trade in pairs and don't make more than positions on while My future plans with forex are to earn at least 10% per week and when I double my account I will compound it as we all need some good and quick money from the forex market so that we should get the more easy way of tradings and easy money from the forex market so i plan to get some extra money from this market

Senior Member supermc is an unknown quantity at this point supermc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a professional trader and build up a my careerI income a lot of money and i also support my familyI try to always hard workgather in good experience so that accordingly For me I have a dream that I have prepared with a plans but The only difference is that loss is not common with the experienced traders like I takes earn lot of month and i want to take a forex as my cereer namely ause I find it easy to earn through forex market

Member ryukiin is an unknown quantity at this point ryukiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to make as much money as possible with a lot of money I can help many people that But I just want to make sure that I make good profit each month that For future income forex trading is one good option while Forex is more profitable and more risky business after all I seem that every trader should have a good or proper planning about forex market that is helpful for market after all I want to financial freedom in forex business

Senior Member dukun is an unknown quantity at this point dukun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is the most important because it is a very nice business .... is definitely done with the plan and it will be very meaningful and all will be fine and all need the process and all will be well by being able to manage it properly and all will be well and all will be fine and we should be able to focus.

Member uzmanaz is an unknown quantity at this point uzmanaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading ko plan karna sub se zaida best hai kyu kay agar hum trading ko plan kar kay kartay hain to hamainis main zaida faida hota hai or sub se bari bat yeh hai kay hamain is main zaida faida bhi hota hai earning karnay kay lehaz se hum zaida achi tarha se profit ko earn kar saktay hain.

Member fehong is an unknown quantity at this point fehong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when to join forex and when to leave so forex is the best place to be in these whole wide world and you just have to know when to do the right thing and when to leave then is to trade and when to analyse the market.

Member Ex.ness Support is on a distinguished road Ex.ness Support's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Planning a trade is very important before you enter it. and more important is planning the money management of the trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 196 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)