+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Banned John202 is on a distinguished road John202's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me before i go to trade . first of all i watch news and i see what happen in the forex market because news are very important in forex . than i put some plans and strategies which can help me too choose the right pair to trade with. also help to choose the right commodities . i usually trade with gold and i see exactly if he grown up or fallen down. so the point is my plans and strategies depend the news.
    Last edited by John202; 2014-09-12 at 09:54 PM.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have to plan the trade then you must have to look for the forex news in the forex market and try to look for the chart level which will provide you good source of level on the basis of which you have to take trade in the proper direction.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    wo to hain bhaiya ji plan hona hi is tarah se chahiye jisse trading mein humko kafi acha paisa kamane ko mil pata ho plan acha hain to fir jarur aapko uske according bahut acha paisa kamane ko mil sakega bhaiya ji
    hanji trader ke paas agar effective plan hai to wo ess business me bahut he achha kar sakta hai,plan trader ka kamyaab sirf tabhi ho sakta hai jab wo uske liye hard work karein ,plan ko sabhi rules ke saat trader ko follow karna hoga tabhi wo ess business me achha kar sakta hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member indakmos is an unknown quantity at this point indakmos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey all much loved mates, my personal company will be a fresh person regarding Forex trading community forum. I much purchase and sell inside of Forex trading true bill for that reason my personal company is getting operate done within the Forex trading community forum. Once i are not aware of which will buying and selling domains have to tactic my personal purchase and sell. Could you provide us a couple of aid of which.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have to plan your trade then you must have to understand that you do not have to take too much risk so decide therisk first then try to place the trade with proper stop loss and take profit otherwise you may lose your capital very easily.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Member riasatali_56 is an unknown quantity at this point riasatali_56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks brother yaar ye nice information share karne ka mujhey aj is information se bohat faida hsil hua he aur men ye definately demo account men use karun ga aur mujhey agar is information se koi better and better result find out hoa tou men lazmi baat he ke real account men bi yahi technique use karunga thanks

Senior Member ubaidali is an unknown quantity at this point ubaidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading market main trading karne ke liye trading plan banana bohat zarori ha. trading plan jitna best ho ga profit bhi itna hi ziada ho ga. forex traders ko chahiye ke wo forex main trading karne se pehle market ka complete analysis karin or phir 1 jamiya plan tayar karin or phir ic ke mutabi trading karin.

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello dear friends, i am a new user of forex forum . I want to trade in forex real account for this reason i am working in the forex forum. I do not know that how i should plan my trade . Can you give me some advice about that?

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ForexSurfer View Post
    Ham logon ka trading plan is tarah ka hona chahiye jis se hamko apni trades me sahi income mil sake. Agar ham jyada income nahi kama sakte hain tab trades karne se koi fayda hamko nahi milne wala hai.

Aur hamko apne trading plan par bharosa hona chahiye...
    wo to hain bhaiya ji plan hona hi is tarah se chahiye jisse trading mein humko kafi acha paisa kamane ko mil pata ho plan acha hain to fir jarur aapko uske according bahut acha paisa kamane ko mil sakega bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Member hahdawa is an unknown quantity at this point hahdawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that the forex trading me wohi kamyab hai jo trade kod as a planing se kartasa as a hai humy chahiye chart pattern ko full samjy achey se analyzed as a karen tasali ke sath fir takes a restes as aures es rest ke doran apna trade plan tayar karen kiyo ke without planed to hum forex se kuch nahin kamaa saktys realyl !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)