+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping is really profitable to do?

Senior Member dadabye is an unknown quantity at this point dadabye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Speculation suggests no trend trading. But if you can manage a professional fine, as long as you still make a profit. It is the kind of dealer. Each has its own style. When profit then immediately lock and let it run or ride him until about bouncing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned davy2 is on a distinguished road davy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have use this strong strange strategy for the last years there are some of the things that you have to know that is very simple to used and very profitable the only thing that i have come to notice too is that it can be very time consumer

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes but you need to have long experience in scalping but i think scalping is high risk but also high return so i think if you want to scalping then you need to learn more in demo account and then if it is profitable then you can go in real account

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes scalping is one of the most successful,popular and profitable trading strategy.It is not recommended for newbies as it requires great trading skills and knowledge about Forex market.We must do scalping when no economic news is scheduled to release,in currency pairs with low spread and high liquidity.We must use smaller time frames for scalping.

Member perubahan_kita is an unknown quantity at this point perubahan_kita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex scalping strategy forex strategy is one that is quite popular today.

Scalping strategy aims to make a profit as quickly as possible in the trade market. Or 'Let Fortunately little but often'. Scalping is intended to steal pips profit in that small span of 5-10 pips only. And later with money management coupled with encouraging traders to outsmart the lot, so it will still be obtained in real money / dollar megalopolis. Traders who use forex scalping strategy commonly known as scalpers.

My advice be careful if going big news
    because if one determines your lot will run out of funds

Senior Member eng.adham is on a distinguished road eng.adham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that trading with scalping is very risky and needs a high experienced trader who can do it correctly . so i don't prefer to trade with this type of trading to avoid any huge risk during my trading .

Senior Member nayeem01715 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem01715's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I has been being released foreign currency trading in first-time, that may be time period my partner and i has been scalping in most likely. But it is usually sitting down ahead in pc in most likely. It is quite gross for many. In the event you trade simply by long lasting approach, you'll be completed various other work opportunities.

Senior Member 51fctn is on a distinguished road 51fctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course Scalping is really profitable. Scalping say hum thori dar kay lea market main inter hoty hai kuch pips ka profit earn ker kay market say out ho jaty hai. i thank newbie kay lea Scalping main buhat risk hai unhy manual trad he kerni chahy as say un ka experience bi increase ho ga.

Banned ippapress786 is on a distinguished road ippapress786's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping buhat acha hah kyon kaye scaliping karnay say humain loss buhat kam hota hah. scalping say hum market ki rutain ko daikh saktay hain kay market ab ki taraf move karey gai. is waja say mujay lagta hah kay scalping buhat achi hai

Banned crestex1122 is an unknown quantity at this point crestex1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    scapling is very profit able trading system and i also use scapling in trading inwhich we open postion with big lot size and close the position wuith some pips like 5 10and 15 so we get good profit even with small pips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)