+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: What Currency Pairs You Prefer to Trade?

Member jzawar is an unknown quantity at this point jzawar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use the EURO for the trading because i think it is the pair where we are make the a better plan and make the big amount of profit easily and it is not very risky and the beginners and the new members are like this pair

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumon06 is an unknown quantity at this point sumon06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency is the trading material. You have to trade by the various currency or other some goods but currency is the very popular in the forex market. maximum people are trade by it. eurjpy is my preferable pair.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned soneya is on a distinguished road soneya's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love to industry EUR/USD during my buying and selling with regard to generate much more revenue as well as We believe this is actually main set foreign currency within foreign exchange trading, simply because more often than not this particular foreign currency set proceed to upwards which will make much more revenue, this is exactly why this particular set is extremely well-liked.

Banned kukibhai is an unknown quantity at this point kukibhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    main forex online trading main sirf USD/EUR pair main work karta hon kun kay mujay ye pair buhat acha lagta hai kun kay ye pair maray ley lucky hai main ney jab bee is pair main trading ki hai mujay profit hi howa hai. is ley main sirf isi pair ko prefer karon ga.

Banned khairulislam111 is an unknown quantity at this point khairulislam111's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am trade eur/jpy pair.It is the best pair.It is move many pip in short time.It is a making unlimited money machine.I love forex market.

Senior Member abdulrazaq is an unknown quantity at this point abdulrazaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear you ask good question Eur/usd because it move very fast and it is best pair in forex market
    thanks for read

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Among all the currency pair I like eur/usd most. I like it most because it has the maximum volatility, low spread and good fluctuation. I think trading with this pair we can get more pips and can make more profit. I feel comfort to trade with this pair. Most of the time it brings me profit and I can do best analysis on this pair. I also like gbp/usd and gbp/jpy.

Senior Member kamboh is on a distinguished road kamboh's Avatar
    Thanks
    ma forex trading ma Euo Usd pair ko he start se trghe deta ho aur mere ye best pair hai achi income kamanye ka liye aur mere khayal ma ye new traders ka liye bhe best hai.

Senior Member alflah222 is on a distinguished road alflah222's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first is very popular and thus quite predictable while gbp / jpy has a very high spread pairs .that w way this pair is very popular . monvemt is very natural , not too volatile ,but has a high spread.

Junior Member fxpip is an unknown quantity at this point fxpip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like EURUSD pair and it is my first trading pair. I like this pair because this pair move heavily and it gives the more chances to make more money. At same time it creates the chances of losing more money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast