+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: What Currency Pairs You Prefer to Trade?

Junior Member usa00220 is an unknown quantity at this point usa00220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g ma start se Euro Usd par he trade karta ho mere khayal ma bohat he acha pair hai achi income kamanye ka liye is par new trades bhe easly achi income kama kstey hai ye bohat he siple aur mera favourite hai.and i prefer to do trade on usd/jpy it is best pai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Dawood is on a distinguished road Dawood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my experience and knowledge Euro /US Dollar is the best pair of currecies in online forex trading business. My friends are earning profit by this pair of currencies. If you watch the forex indicators and all other strategies then you can earn money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member cadetmaaz is an unknown quantity at this point cadetmaaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i usually trade on EUR/AUD.the movement of this pair is very fast,so you can earn more through this pair than any other.you can get alot of knowledge about this pair than any other pair.
    you feel easy on trade this because if this pair is consistently increasing then this pair mus also dips one time in a day.

Senior Member my pc is on a distinguished road my pc's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many currency pairs online to do trade but i prefer to do trade on EUR/USD because this pair is very good and i also do trading in this pair and my teacher and many other professional traders also suggest to do trading in this pair

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mein different currrencies mein working ki jati hai leikin forex mein sub sey acha pair eur/usd
    pair hai eis mein trading krna kafi easy hota hai our ye easily samjh aa jata hai our eur/usd daily
    kum sey kum 60pips sey 70pips up our down hota hai jis sey earning krna easy ho jata hai

Banned usman786 is on a distinguished road usman786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Please number the currency pairs you industry and exactly why you send these pairs over the others why do you start in first place showing people what are your pairs and why you industry them.

Banned khairulislam111 is an unknown quantity at this point khairulislam111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Eur/Jpy currency i prefer to trade.It is the best pair.This pair daily move many pip.I like and love forex trading buisness.

Senior Member mubasher iqbal is an unknown quantity at this point mubasher iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere khyal ma euro/usd currencies beter rahe ge mujhe us ma dosra ki nesbat zyada profit how ha. yo both currencies bohat zyada change hote rahte dosre currency bhe thek ha lakin ya sab sa behtar ha .

Banned aktherskaseda is an unknown quantity at this point aktherskaseda's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to industry EUR/USD within my dealing with regard to acquire far more income and When i assume that it will be significant couple forex in Forex trading. It truly is suitable for make use of through Semarang broker. However since several broker industry in EUR/USD, my partner and i additionally industry in this.

Banned siryousuf is an unknown quantity at this point siryousuf's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer trading currency pairs forex trading euro, as it is very good and the best and whether to trade Forex with this pair so well and has good success, because your partner increasingly profitable and most students first year and, especially, with traders this pair and get good results in forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast