+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: What Currency Pairs You Prefer to Trade?

Senior Member rhshorif is on a distinguished road rhshorif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like three currency par for trading.

1. EUR/USD
    2. GPB/USD
    30.AUD/USD

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sempurnaforex.com is an unknown quantity at this point sempurnaforex.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think eur usd is somehow easy. and the reason why you refer those pairs over the others why don't you start in first place telling us, what are your pairs and why you trade them.good job........ Forex trading is a quick money making business. please list the currency pair(s) you trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jis pair men volatility zaida ho men to usi men hi trade krta hon jaise k men Eurjpy ko bhot like krta hon is men bhot zaida chances hote hen profit k q k market bhot fast chalti hy is men aur is ki daily average range be 200 pips se above hy so kafi profitable pair hy ye to......

Member GENJOET is an unknown quantity at this point GENJOET's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by souravpaul7770 View Post
    What Currency Pairs You Prefer to Trade?
    What currency pairs are your favorites when you trade on Forex? I prefer EUR/USD and GBP/JPY. The first is very popular and thus quite predictable, while GBP/JPY has a very high intraday volatility, which allows earning more pips.
    I myself chose pairs EUR / USD and GBP / USD in my trading. it is because the average spread used by the brokers is very small between 1-3 pips and is also a very active movement every day to move a minimum of 50-200 pips

Senior Member affan11 is an unknown quantity at this point affan11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex can make you rich quickly.I like to trade EUR/USD in my trading for earn more profit and I presume that this is major pair currency in Forex train, because most of the time this currency pair move to upward which make more profit, that's why this pair is very popular.good job...........................................

Member debashish is an unknown quantity at this point debashish's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really like the currency pair Eur / Usd as a stable price movement. I can do the analysis properly when using this currency pair. other than that a lot of traders are using the pair Eur / Usd made ​​me more like this pair. My favourite pairs are the directional movement pairs such as the gbpusd eurusd,because these currency pairs always have a directional movements and if spent time in analyzing them and it become favourable to you,profits will always come in a return,but brokers do charge high spread in this pair.

Senior Member afjal01 is an unknown quantity at this point afjal01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a goods for a jobs an d best income money for a jobs now gods for a Forex work and trade and pairs for a jobs and goods for now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now join a Forex work fast.

Senior Member endischa is on a distinguished road endischa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will choose EURJPY because the movement is very volatile so we can use that movement to make
    much profit with our real trading account but if we dont have good strategy we can not use that movement to make profit.

Senior Member abdul shakoor is an unknown quantity at this point abdul shakoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Investors can get a unpredictable market and generate large benefit.this forex couple is best for the scalpers.The value of european reduces or improves considerably against US money.

Senior Member sempurnaforex.com is an unknown quantity at this point sempurnaforex.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think so like that guys. mery khyl se usd k tmam pair me trading but you should get you self plenty of knowledge so that you can apply them a lot in making creative way of success. karna chahye so the main thing is it depends on your learning. so better thing is you learn to get your brain wise then it is the best policy to make yourself a great trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast