Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: which is better: instaforex.com or etoro.com

Junior Member cherrytrade is an unknown quantity at this point cherrytrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The better one is insta forex because it uses mt 4 & 5 and the etoro trading platform hangs at times...and does not show real-time stats.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member essam1985 is an unknown quantity at this point essam1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think insta forex

- members trusted
    - 1:1000 leverage
    - fast deposite withdraw

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    janab main to insta forex ko he vote karun ge kion ke mere liy yehi best hia main ne internet pe bohat ziada search kary ke bad he insta ko join ka tha aor is doran mujhee kahin be etoro ke bary mai achy comments nahi mily

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is up to you you and the way you would like to circulate or deposit and withdraw money. For me I prefer a broker Insta from any other medium did not bargain from the beginning, but with a broker Insta so love it so much I do not see the best of it. Because it provides services, too many of them draw and deposit all the ease and availability of all electronic banking, as well as hedging and scalping and implementation, but

Junior Member eToro Team is an unknown quantity at this point eToro Team's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear trader,

As some other forum users have pointed out, the eToro platform is better for beginners, however, it also has most of the advanced features any other platform has, just in a more userfriendly graphic interface. You should also know that if you prefer to trade with the MT4 platform, we do offer it for more advanced traders.

The main advantage of eToro however, is our social trading platform, the eToro OpenBook, where you can follow top performing traders, discuss the latest forex news with them on their discussion walls and even copy their positions automatically. We are currently the largest social investment network online, and our statistics prove that social trading makes a difference to traders' performance (about 20% improvement!). If you wish you can check out the eToro OpenBook for yourself by heading to the site - no registration required.

I wish you happy trading,
    Adam, eToro Team

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Instaforex is the best. Instaforex gives client more opportunity such bonus for forum posting, new promotion, various contests. These advantages gives instaforex specialty which is different from etoro.

Junior Member plabonseu is an unknown quantity at this point plabonseu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Instaforex is the best broker in Asia as usual for others.It's payment system and execution is much better than other.Instaforex withdraw procedure is so faster.Spread is moderate.24 hours live support.So I thik instaforex is the best than any other broker

Banned alimulislam53 is an unknown quantity at this point alimulislam53's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use instaforex with mt4 platform, it is a better treading platform and more speedy....

Senior Member alvabra2010 is on a distinguished road alvabra2010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any day i would say instaforex is better than eToro. Even though eToro has been one of the first brokers to me and many of us here, it is clearly not has great has instaforex. I don't like their platform, their withdrawals take time and many more.

Banned jahirkhan is an unknown quantity at this point jahirkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I like Instaforex.com. Because this support managers are very nice. I'm using mt4. This system is very easy. So my openion is instaforex is best broker.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast