+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 208 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: How to get grip on forex.

Banned Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,762 Times in 8,478 Posts
    Today Market anlisss...
    all routine of the chart and indicator I have come to know that today the market will move on up way so all my brothers I will suggest that we should choose the option of buy for trading Hope you will follow me and will get more money because I posted this after checking the market carefully Good luck....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Usama814 For This Useful Post:

AbubakarCrazy (2020-09-05), ahmadjarar (2020-09-05), Anam47 (2020-09-05), bahi00 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05)

Senior Member ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,727 Times in 1,339 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market Analisisss...
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news. News of donald trump is most important. About USA and Chaina trades...
    I am doing trading on this pair . After the analysis of moving arevages . Parabolic SR.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ismailtanveer For This Useful Post:

ahmadjarar (2020-09-05), Anam47 (2020-09-05), bahi00 (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Banned Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,762 Times in 8,478 Posts
    Today Market anlisss...
    all routine of the chart and indicator I have come to know that today the market will move on up way so all my brothers I will suggest that we should choose the option of buy for trading Hope you will follow me and will get more money because I posted this after checking the market carefully Good luck....

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Usama814 For This Useful Post:

ahmadjarar (2020-09-05), Anam47 (2020-09-05), bahi00 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,416 Times in 2,622 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only one pair that is gbp/usd .i'm very comfortable to trade this pair because it has low spread and i also has study about its characteristic about a year.for strategy, i use two strategies in my trading that is for intraday, buy at deep and sell at high point then i use scalping strategy to take chance when the price reversal. Basically my trading strategy is only one and I regular trade GBP/USD and EUR/USD. But in especial moment I trade AUD/USD, NZD/USD and EUR/CAD, when vital news publish only this time I trade those pairs. I trade GBP/USD and EUR/USD regularly because it is the more volatile currency pai

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kumar For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), Unregistered (2), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    It is necessary to have proper knowledge and experience in forex business and must read forex book because forex trading books always helps you for proper learning and if you are able to control all these factors.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne bi is forum se bohat kuch sikha hai muje jitni be problems ati hain mostly meri solve ho jati hain q ke main ne bohat se ache friends mile hain yaha se jo ke bohat ache traders hain, baqi sab log yaha pe apne apne reviews share karte hain jo ke bohat helpful hian. forex ke business me grip karne ke liye trader ko esme market me acha knwledge lena bahut he jaroori hai,trader market me jetna ache se samajhkar chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,trader ko esme mehnat se he acha hoga..

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wahaji For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To get the grip on forex, forex forum is the best way. Numbers of experience traders are in this forum. A beginner can learn huge knowledge to keep in touch with the exparts in forum. They can know the exparts opinion so that they can make themself as a master trader. So I would like to suggest all the beginner to be a member beside forex trader and make ownself a professional in trading life. Happy journey.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kesayangan For This Useful Post:

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading par grip banana ek long term program hai aap isme ek ya kuch dino me grip nahi bana saktey hain agar aap isme grip banana chahtey hain to aap sabse pehle forex ki basics aur advance study kijiye aur ussi k basis par apni ek trading strategy banaiye aur demo me khoob practice kijiye jab consistent profit gain hone lage demo me tab real me account open karke bahut chotey lot se trading start kijiye taaki kuch confidence gain aur issi tarah apni strategy k hisaab se trading kartey rahiye jitna aapka experience barhega utna hi aapka grip mazboot hoga forex trading par.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zafery For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all you have to learn about forex. There are different sites about forex in different language you can visit there. After getting basic idea you should start a demo account with your preffered broker. So that you can learn trade techniques without any risk. The very self-improvement makes the trader's much stronger, this is what we must promote as far as possible on the market. You can not rest on our laurels, we must strive to develop and improve in all areas.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cadamkhan For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how to get a handle on forex is to make a deposit with a large number and small transactions. Through forex indian you can get a bonus post for you to use demo trading seemed to use capital. Psychologically you will not be too bothered but you will feel tired posting. Your job a glass of hard work to earn money to say the truth money management is the safe guard of your Forex account.if you Forex account is without the money management then any time you can get the margin call and you might lose your track to make perfect trading without it.so batter use Stop loss in every trade you make and stay focused with it

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 208 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)