+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 208 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: How to get grip on forex.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Then you of course is a quick approach or maybe just putting it, then you do not remember shortcuts, although others say you have made and your system should mature and be a good trader can learn knowledge now may be the right location for yourself as well which is mature, you have to make the right focus and you can also plan for an individual, then you should know your current potential can be considered realistic. The famous question. Everyone gets success in Forex trading and wants to get more and more but all traders do not follow the right way. The best and only way to gain success in Forex trading is to learn and gain more experience, experience improving our skills and making we can make a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading is usually done using leverage, or trading on margin. Margin is a useful tool, but it can be very dangerous if not used properly. Forex brokers usually offer anywhere from 50: 1 leverage to leverage 400: 1. The higher the number, the less money it takes to make big trades. The use of leverage is something that needs to be taken with a lot of attention. In this business get success so if you will do hard work then you will be able to make unlimited money and Increase day to day learning and you Become a good forex trader handling and continue your learning strategy in forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    forex trading main grip hasil karne ka eak he method hai wo yeh kay ap daily is per work karen demo account main practcie karen koi day mis na karen apko is per bohat zayada hard working karni hogi kyun kay is per apko jitna zayada experience gain hoga apki position bhi usi hisab say best ho jaye gi ap ki grip is business per bohat strong ho jaye gi.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-18), bali351 (2018-04-22), danish555 (2018-04-22), naveedbnn (2018-04-18), Nirzana (2018-04-26), Rajpoot771 (2018-04-18), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-22), sakigbest (2018-04-24), sarfraz786 (2018-04-21), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-04-18), zahid2016 (2018-04-17), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-04-21)

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very profitable online business. Many people of the world change their lives from forex trading business online.may people invest in forex but everyone does not get a good profit. I think men or women who are so lazy they should not do forex trading. Forex trading business is a tough business and to become the master of this business and to be a successful trader we need to do a lot of hard work and trade practice to gain knowledge and experience, and after we complete this business learning phase successfully then only we will get complete grip on this business.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    ager hum forex main grip hard kr lain to hum ko zayda profit hota hai ager forex main grip ko normal lain to hum ko zayda loss ho gaa orr iss main hum ko koi fauida nhi ho gaa orr na best earning kr saktay hain

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-04-22), billyboy00007 (2018-04-22), danish555 (2018-04-23), naveedbnn (2018-04-18), rehanayaz (2018-04-18), sarfraz786 (2018-04-23), zahid2016 (2018-04-23)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me grip karne ke liye sirf knwledge he aisa hota hai jisse trader achhe se kaam kar sakta hai,kaafi trader esme knwledge banana jaroori nahi samajhte hai aur esliye wo grip bhi market me nahi kar paate hai

Member fakhrunf will become famous soon enough fakhrunf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    salary tool forex result karna waise tu kafi hard hai but agr hum mehnat kay sath drill karty rahain tu hud ba hud hamary andr discipline payda hota jae ga jo day by day with grip day detahy ga bass study humy par tawajo deni chahiye experience karna chahiye result grip result karny kay lyay itna kuch kafi hay. If you want to get a handle on the forex trading business than you take any trading knowledge and practice trading on a demo trading account. In real forex trading, this forum trading practice helps you a lot of time.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Assuming that you are new to forex, you can use a demo account and to retrieve information visiting the www website. baby pips, com this site has had your school can get more data from this site, you also make a great dealer. Now you are in the ideal place then you can make offers with others and get the data you have to develop your framework and turn into a great trader, but still do not remember that there is no shortcut or alternative route then you need develop yourself and you can, think practically then you need to know your capacity then you can make your important and anticipate targets ,,,) it is very difficult to master 100% grip on forex trading, but you can learn as much as possible that can help you earn profit. You can contact here with a senior merchant who will guide you just put a post here in this forum

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I accept the famine of growing older political patronage confuses you. lols. I have been humiliated for six install stages and get the burden of disappointment and pair the routine that I meet is saunter I heaveth numb now. I am tense, I realize my defeat and to me, its abundance is again uncertain. predict but I understand that the money has been lost. lols. I hope to feel the consequences of forex lets accompany abruptly if my keister concludes my targets considerably. I agree with you completely, as long as the excellent analytical ability of a trader must be very disciplined in every sector. a disciplined mind will make your task 50% easier. as you mentioned I also agree that discipline in good money management and discipline in determining profit, risk ratio is an indicator of success for a trader.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kholil For This Useful Post:

marah33 (2018-03-28)

Member rarabudig will become famous soon enough rarabudig's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some really silly trades are currently trying to force pips where nothing is offered. Many reasons but in the end is the wrong mindset. After three bad trades I packed it up as a bad job. Come back later. I estimate I ended 80 pips. Lessons learned? I tried a slightly different approach to entering after watching other trader's techniques I think first I can get him information about this business and then I can make it more profiot for tyranny because it is a good income and learn business to trade and make it more money from this business,

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rarabudig For This Useful Post:

madun khan (2018-03-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 208 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)