+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 208 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2075

Thread: How to get grip on forex.

Senior Member little bit is an unknown quantity at this point little bit's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex k business mein agar kase ko grif karni hai tu us ko chaya k iss business mein ziada se ziada knowledge ko gain kru aur forex mein learning karu aur apni skills ko improve kra ga tu aap iss business mein success full ho skta hain forex aik bhut ziada acha business hai. ass mein just aap ko hard working karna ki zarart hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member menbonl is an unknown quantity at this point menbonl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am agreeing with you completely, along very good analytical capability a trader should be very disciplined in every sector. a disciplined mind will make your task 50% easier. as you have mentioned i also agree that disciplined in proper money management and discipline in determining the profit, risk ratio is the indicator of success to a trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mintulponk is an unknown quantity at this point mintulponk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jani forex par grip hasil karna koi aasan kam nahi ha app forex trading par sirf or sirf us wqt aaboor hasil kar saktey ho jab app ko es k barey main kafi experince ho jaye ga or app ko es main kafi knwoledge hasil nahi ho jata ha es liye

Banned kousarraza is an unknown quantity at this point kousarraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    I accept hunger grow older political patronage buttress make you bewilder. lols. I been humiliation for six stage instal and gets load of disappointments and pair routine drift I fulfil is saunter I heavens numb right now. I tight-fisted I notice my loses and for me its round galore anymore not definite. divagate's but I comprehend that the hence of the money has been loss. lols. I'm hoping to be taste in forex consequence lets espy if I keister conclude my target in far.

Member zara1 is an unknown quantity at this point zara1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ki grip mery khyal sy learn karny sy nahi balky loss karwany sy atti he means experience.without experience hum khod sy hi is ko apni felling ki waja sy wrong kehty hen lakin esa he nai agr is ko manners k sath kiya jaey to best he.

Banned davy2 is on a distinguished road davy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    You have to make sure that trading has been done in the one one that you can do that is when you trading all the trading strategy that you do is always in such way that you have a good strategey that brings everything that you are doing

Senior Member allexlovers is an unknown quantity at this point allexlovers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mere khayal se ap indicator use kro 100% sahi wali bhalay apko loss ho ya profit ap indicator par bharosa kro apko treading me bhi bharosa krna hoga phr apko bht profit mile ga is forum see..........

Senior Member aksymun7021 is an unknown quantity at this point aksymun7021's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex We should use demo account and for gaining knowledge visit web sites or watch tetorials. this web site have own learning school you can get more information.one can get grip on Forex by getting knowledge and experience along with a serious and controlled mind.This is important so that they can actually understand how forex really function.

Senior Member decentsoft786 is an unknown quantity at this point decentsoft786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mammon View Post
    To get grip in Forex we have to work hard. In every situation move with cool minds and fresh strategies. Does not embarrass yourself on any wrong trade. Always try to get some knowledge from your mistakes because learning from trails and errors is the best way to learn.
    sirf learning and practice sey app forex trading per grip hasil ker saktey ho keon key or koi way nahe he is mein kisi ki koi shifarish nahe chalti es mein sirf ap ka apna knowledge kaam atta he or ager ap key pass yeh knowledge nahe he tu ap is mein kaam nahe ker saktey.

Member mammon is an unknown quantity at this point mammon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To get grip in Forex we have to work hard. In every situation move with cool minds and fresh strategies. Does not embarrass yourself on any wrong trade. Always try to get some knowledge from your mistakes because learning from trails and errors is the best way to learn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 208 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)