+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 356 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 313 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 3553

Thread: Experience Matters in Forex?

Member fuad hasan is an unknown quantity at this point fuad hasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course.Experience Matters must in Forex.i am new trader.now i am part time.because no experience in forex.if experience in forex then I hope to become full-time trader.so Experience Matters must in Forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think everything can be flop in this business but experience will be never flop in this business. If you have more experience about this business then you can make good profit also you can easily increase your skill on day by day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fiztrd is on a distinguished road fiztrd's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market is unpredicatable .. any thing can happen any time ..
    thats what makes it intresting .. the one who is able to make real analaysis and able to identify the trend .. and the movement of market he succeeds .. it can be achived by constant updation of your knowledge .. bcoz ..i would say that you have to update urself each and every hour about forex market ...

Member jamshaid ali is an unknown quantity at this point jamshaid ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    prepare for worst and hope for best.................experienced matter a lot in Forex and real trading is very different from the books and other stuff.

Senior Member hidayat is an unknown quantity at this point hidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    Yes , experience matter in Forex because you know that in every business you need experience to run this successfully. Forex is very hard to play so without experience you have 90% chances of losing your money
    you are right, the very important role of forex experience, especially if you have a loss of mental problems. so experience in trading and success is the result of a well-run management in trading. beginner should learn in an experienced trader, how traders in addressing loss, manage finances and make the target profit

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experience could help us get to know the characters seem to be more trade within us. with experience, it is easier to manage trading strategy that suits our style. I think, if we have sufficient education and experience in the trade, the road to success will be wide open.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Senior Member diljaladj is on a distinguished road diljaladj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course experience matters not only in forex trading but also in every field be it in real life or business life you will always be safe from making silly moves only if you are experience but for experience you need to practice alot and learn things properly.

Banned imrankhan1 is on a distinguished road imrankhan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    As far as i think, forex need more experience than the skill, as this type of business is fully develop by experince people and skill is part of this, experience is got by regular work and forex need this practice patiently and skill is learnt so people get skilled while applying its experience, thats why i think experience is more than skill, though both have there individual importance but most poeple in forex rely on skill and don't do experience as market is fast they just want to grab the profit and earn more so they don't really experience things, the way they were going. so i think they should experience and than apply.

Member asadkayani345 is on a distinguished road asadkayani345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I am trading from 1.5 years. I have read many books and websites. But when i apply my studies in real trading things varies. Everyday brings a new experience for me. Everyday something new happens. Forex is just like real world
    and that we study in books is all about ideal cases.
    Trading the real world is different from our studies. It demands experience which come with time.
    g haan bilkul sahee bat he ap ki yeh to aik normal c bat he k ap ko kisi bhi field mein kamyabi hasil karnay k liye experience ki jaroorat hoti he and jun jun ap ka experience barhta jaey ga to ap ko us ka utna advantage milay ga.

Junior Member jummygurl is an unknown quantity at this point jummygurl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no matter what you do in this business your level of experience will actually determine how successfult that you would be in this business. forex trading needs continuos learning reason being that the market keeps changing at all times and for you to make profit in you need to keep on learning and developing good and profitable trading skills

+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 356 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 313 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)