+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 356 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Thread: Experience Matters in Forex?

Member Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mre khyal se apko knowledge hogi to hi ap work kr sako ge or work kroge to hi experience hoga directly to koi b experience hasil ni kr skta h pehle km kroge to hi pta chle ga business k bare me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro dear actually I consider when traders have good experience then traders understand the movement of the market very well. experience can help many good traders for good or bad positions. Traders know what to do and when to do it. So I think the experience is very important. and Experience is very important in Forex trading. If a trader has experience, he can make money without feeling depressed and afraid of the market. Unskilled traders can gain in two or three trades with little luck but nothing more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good for me I think we are here as traders can not stop to learn and practice in this business and honestly i never read books / ebook or video to develop my trade and i prefer reading from forum then with that i can retrieve actual and latest information and with it I do not need to update again and it is very different from reading a book. and actually I think to be a successful trader there is no alternative to learning. but after learning when we continue trading, we will find new problems. this is a fact when we apply theoretical knowledge into practical work. with prior research and predicting the future, these two aids to solve new problems. This makes traders very experienced.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, experience is important in Forex because you know that in every business you need experience to run this successfully. We can learn more and more each day if we really engage ourselves in real forex trading. This experience helps us become an expert in the future. and actually I think experience can have a big impact to get success from this business, if you have good experience you can get market trend easily and you can make good trades you can do trading every day.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience is very important in forex trading because when you have experience in forex trading, you can close your trades early so you can easily avoid losses and get a good profit too. and Experience is the backbone in Forex success because the success of Forex mainly depends on the level of experience of the trader. In Forex, a successful trader means an experienced trader. Appropriate learning should be needed if there are traders who want to gather more experience on Forex and maintain long term in Forex.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience is very important for all types of traders. But I agree with you about the movements of these various markets. This business is like our real life and sometimes our experience cannot work perfectly. But Experience is just the thing to get handsome money from this business. All merchants need to gain experience to continue this business. and although I have been trading since the last 1 year, I have read many books and articles available on the Internet, I still face losses, and I think it is because of my greed alone. Although I am aware that I must reduce my Greed, because Forex trading can give me a big advantage if I will be able to keep my marginal money, then only I will be able to achieve many opportunities, but I think this time I will keep control of emotions to get success .

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absoloutly it matters in trading because if you have not yet get any experience and knowledge of this forum then you lost every thing in this platform and if you are an expert then you earn from this forum and this is useful for you and your family.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-26), Farooq007 (2018-09-27), forexrunner (2018-09-25), Hoorain (2018-10-30), mehro (2018-07-28), Mr Law (2018-07-26), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bro in fact I think we need more experience in forex trading. We must continue to learn about forex trading strategy. We can use the new strategy in the demo account first, so we can test the strategy. If the strategy really works, we can use real accounts and learn endlessly. we can learn from our birth until death. forex is a very vast place to trade. we can learn more and more each day if we really engage ourselves in real forex trading. this experience helps us to become experts in the future ...

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes expereience is very important in the forex market. Experience is the key to success in the forex market. You have to accumulate a lot of experience. Experience will help you to make the right decision in the right time. This will help you create a good plan for your trading system. Experience will help you become a successful trader in the forex market. and that's really true my friend. What we learn from books and other websites is for the ideal situation. But in the forex trading business there is always an unexpected situation that we must know how to react and how to manage orders in order to walk out with the less likely possibility of this situation.

Member sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji ha experience bahut zyada Forex trading ke liye important Hota Hai experience Agar Na Ho Forex trading ka kaam aapko Kabhi samajh nahi aayega Jiski wajah se Yahan Par aapke liye bahut difficulties ho sakti hai profit Hasil karne ke liye isliye experience bahut jyada matter karta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 356 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)