+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 356 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 3553

Thread: Experience Matters in Forex?

Member shamim3040 is an unknown quantity at this point shamim3040's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience plays an important role for a good trading in Forex market.We get various news from various sources like Forex news,Forex factory,baby pips etc.We read various books in internet about forex.Therefore we get many books in our local market.From getting experience we can applied real Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dlesar is an unknown quantity at this point dlesar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    Experience Matters in Forex l

I am trading from 1.5 years. I have read many books and websites. But when i apply my studies in real trading things varies. Everyday brings a new experience for me. Everyday something new happens. Forex is just like real world
    and that we study in books is all about ideal cases.
    Trading the real world is different from our studies. It demands experience which come with time.
    Life science is quite different from other life as a dream and the other like walking over hot coals in the real trading but the best for Accelerated Learning for the laws and secrets of trading and if the account balance to open and Dgar traded.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experiences matters in the business of forex currency trading. Now it is obvious that we traders lack experience when we are new, but with time we can get the best of trading results in our forex trades.

Member bdboy is on a distinguished road bdboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Expeience is always a plus point in every business. But in forex it is more valuable. U trade for a long time. You see many events. U learned a lot. So u have some extra knoledge about it. Of u get some benefit of it

Member dweet is on a distinguished road dweet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To gain experience, newbies should start as a small trader. Even if they have a lot of risk capital they should start out with a micro account. At this time they need to learn the industry and it’s terminology, the way their brokers does things, the way the platform works, how to use some indicators, how to control their emotions, how to manage their money, how to handle losses as well as how to handle winning trades.

Member srasool is an unknown quantity at this point srasool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not necessary that what writes in books would help us 100 % in trading.Books and other reading materials, provides help to bulit the knowledge base for forex trading.But the actual experience ,we get during real trading.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading from 1.5 years. I have read many books and websites. But when i apply my studies in real trading things varies. Everyday brings a new experience for me. Everyday something new happens. Forex is just like real world
    Trading the real world is different from our studies. It demands experience which come with time.
    right, the way we trade a year ago is different with now. I am too. the longer, we are increasingly keen to see movement in the market, not just a guess, but with a mature analysis

Junior Member nizamitrading is an unknown quantity at this point nizamitrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han gi forex trading main sab se ziyad ajo cheez zarori ha woh ha experince han gi forex trading main experince k bagher app ko bhi profit nahi kama saktey ho es liye main to es main kafi experince hasil karney k baad he real account main aya tha

Senior Member cruzzero is an unknown quantity at this point cruzzero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you that real trading is different from what we learn on book or site. there is many factor that affect real trading such as greed and fear. so i think learn by experience.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed true that the experience is very valuable to trade forex, generally what is presented in books on forex is an ideal condition, or event is often the case. But forex is the real thing that might happen like a repetition of events that never existed, but of course with different details. Therefore, we need to study the habits historically and match them with real time events. to be able to obtain a more accurate or predictive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 356 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)