Page 347 of 356 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 3553

Thread: Experience Matters in Forex?

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I am trading from 1.5 years. I have read many books and websites. But when i apply my studies in real trading things varies. Everyday brings a new experience for me. Everyday something new happens. Forex is just like real world
    and that we study in books is all about ideal cases.
    Trading the real world is different from our studies. It demands experience which come with time.
    yes with time we can earn a many experiance me to i am trading from 3 years ago ; but one things it's important it's a good capitale with one strategie you can earn every day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes off course if you have lot of experience about the forex market then you can take some good and quick decide about the market if you open a bad trade and you can easily understand the market trend by your experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kali58907 is an unknown quantity at this point kali58907's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learning power is key to sucess and experience is more important for for forex.inexperienced person will disheart by loss and will make a bad point of about forex.

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you if our experience is good enough then we can update time to time. Experience is very much important if we learn out previous trading and learn our mistake dont do that mistake again then i think it is call experience.

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes experience is very important for forex trader. I think if you have good experience then you can make it easy for you. So some time real trading is very important for trader. I think when newbie trader complete there learning then they should start trading with cent account.

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experience will never be stop no matter how long we're stay in this business. it's not a guarantee that lot of experience will give us more success, but the only thing that experience could serve is that we can adapt to the market more fast if we have lot of experiences.

Member khaled6969 is on a distinguished road khaled6969's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not enough to study many of the books and apply as in the book, because not all theories of exchange is working as it is not 100% correct theory sometimes works and you lose because there are other things take into account the

Junior Member goldenfx is an unknown quantity at this point goldenfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMIYA NOOR NOVA View Post
    Experience is very very important in forex trading. It has no substitute.it can not be acquired in school, college or university.it may be gathered only by practice.demo account helps to gather practical experience.good taders must start forex trading after vast experience in this trade.
    Good point. Experience only will make man perfect in all means. In forex trading by gaining more experience we can go more professional way in approaching our trades. Experiencing things is more better way of learning than just learning things from books.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is changing day by day and you need to be updated in knowledge.I think experience matters allot in forex,But market changes its movement day by day and you has to daily get updated from market news otherwise you will become outdated in this business and experience will not work.

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience is important in forex we need to go for the trading with the experience and also we have to go for the trading with the news and so that we can make the proper trading and earn lot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 356 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)