+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 356 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 343 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3553

Thread: Experience Matters in Forex?

Banned Chi Pheo is an unknown quantity at this point Chi Pheo's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, i agree with you when you said that trading the real world is different from our studies. you tare right that trading always demands traders to have experience which come by learnning and pracitcing over much time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abmalek69 is an unknown quantity at this point abmalek69's Avatar
    Thanks
    i also agree with you. experience is most important things to become a successful trader. when we learn from many books and different website we learn the fundamental information of forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ahsan Ali is an unknown quantity at this point Ahsan Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So man, dont u believe that this only happen when u r good in experience. i believe the right time u chose to materialize all things is depend upon how experience u r?

Member dearmizan2012 is an unknown quantity at this point dearmizan2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your right selling is actually such a additional which every material somebody get beneath arrange. For this reason investor afford me trial sale so, we tend to can cracking themselves to raise both the selling inability along with discovered selling actual. Feel it's possible condition nevertheless, your additional crucial is exactly how much an individual find.

Senior Member khalil464 is an unknown quantity at this point khalil464's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you right experience matter a lot in forex trading ....experience forex main he nai balkay dunya ki har field main zarori hota hay ....aur agay forex trading main app kay pass experience ho gay to app utna he zyada earn kar sako gay warna loss main jao gay........

Member hnnaveen is on a distinguished road hnnaveen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experience matters over a period of time, if you dedicate your self to the trading.

Banned t123 is an unknown quantity at this point t123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your success almost depends on your experience if you have a good experience you can use Forex as a easy platform, so i think first gain your knowledge, it reach to your success easily.

Junior Member sajeb ahamed rigan is an unknown quantity at this point sajeb ahamed rigan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that experience matters in forex. study and practice both are needed in here. at first we have to study then we have to practice it then you gather experience and we will know how to trade . how i invest my money . trading is the different world form our study's.

Junior Member rita is an unknown quantity at this point rita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is exceptional than others.To come true any success demands experience.
    Everyday i can learn new lore through trading and technical analysis.Everyday, forex is new to me.
    every moment,i can get new experience how to develop my trading.

Junior Member Lijon is an unknown quantity at this point Lijon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you , me also ordinary i access more and more with bodily sale and also consequently my life include additional , i find experience is among the most key question that you make whilst transaction and by no means keep learning you may create best underneath international .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 356 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 343 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)