+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Without Indicators

Senior Member Mustafijur is an unknown quantity at this point Mustafijur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are the important part for a trader in forex. With the help of indicators trader can analysis the market base in hourly,daily,weekly,monthly. Can set the value when go to trader by given order - Indicators graph make this very easy to trade. So I cant think without indicators in Forex trade. Can You ?

Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ABEDIN 18 is an unknown quantity at this point ABEDIN 18's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually most of time i can,t doing trade without indicator. because most of time i use RSI indicator i win maximum time for use this indicator. so i am use indicator is maximum time and i fill comfort for use indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mehboob Khan Alyani is an unknown quantity at this point Mehboob Khan Alyani's Avatar
    Thanks
    failure to abide by this principle has been the doom of countless traders. In general, if youre unsure that you know what youre doing, and that you can defend your opinion with strength and vigor against critics that you value and trust, do not trade.

Senior Member foysalkha34 is on a distinguished road foysalkha34's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade without indicators is difficult to measure the business trend as indicators acts as signal to the trader

Senior Member jabeen is on a distinguished road jabeen's Avatar
    Thanks
    well it is possible to make trade with out indicators because indicators are not true all the time some time these are true and most of time these are not so we should keep practice and learning for being a good trader.

Senior Member hudson563 is an unknown quantity at this point hudson563's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe we are able to help someone, sign accordingly with no signals facilitates industry think it us, the current development of enterprises, especially because many of us in the direction of the trend in the industry. If no sign as you watch. When I started with Forex trading we mash was extremely curious about signals.

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main trading without indicators ke hi karta hu kyoki mera manna hai ki indicators sirf aapko decision ko support dene ke liye hote hai, Forex indicators par 100% trust nahi karna chahiye, main fundamental analysis karke hi trade karta hu, price action, resistance support aadi things par analysis kar trade karna main behatar samajhata hu.

Banned z_eshan2008 is an unknown quantity at this point z_eshan2008's Avatar
    Thanks
    in forex trading indicator is helpful for better earning when you bye or sell without indicator then you have a big chan to lost the mony in which forex trading.so the indicator is the must need in forex trading.

Banned Ladenboys is on a distinguished road Ladenboys's Avatar
    Thanks
    Individuals time anywhere as soon as the came out cold and i predicted the sell reactions to it. And it eventually worked out cold. Every other moment, i depletion indicator on behalf of my trading.

Banned Shams001 is on a distinguished road Shams001's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the best way trading is to study the technical and economical analysis of the market because they give us the real result of the market and then we can make good profit as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)