+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Trading Without Indicators

Senior Member tuhin008 is an unknown quantity at this point tuhin008's Avatar
    Thanks
    From the opening I not at all get through the indicators what time trading. As I have a preference to trade using candlestick chart pattern. As the indicator is for ever and a day in the nick of time in list the intimate. We can act to unfasten a stand with the bazaar based on the appearance and a number of supporters with the purpose of might be a reference to determine the direction of the bazaar.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rajibforex1 is an unknown quantity at this point rajibforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    You will find only in some cases, when I was going through with no symptoms. And the periods in which the tournament has come along with when I was expecting an allergic reaction, the market sector without running shoes. And it's also finally resolved. Another time, I prefer an indicator that is attached to my behavior.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bipashadas is an unknown quantity at this point bipashadas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You'll find only some times when we've dealt devoid of symptoms. And the ones occasions in which if the became available and my partner and i expected the marketplace reactions from this.

Senior Member mdsamsul01 is an unknown quantity at this point mdsamsul01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading for a forex work and goods for a work and betetr income money for a jobs now goods for awoke and betetr income money for a jobs now goods for a work and betetr income money for a jobs now all man best income money for a jobs now goods for a work forex jobs.

Senior Member yasir15 is on a distinguished road yasir15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray andaazey k mutaabiq forex aik risky job hai iss per indicator k ilawa kaam kerna bohat mushkil hai . Forex trading me indicator bohat ziyada ihmiyat rekhta hai.

Senior Member kareem yahia is an unknown quantity at this point kareem yahia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont like this type of tradinf because of depend on nothing .you should read news and you must have your own strategy and thanks

Senior Member sapubroker34 is an unknown quantity at this point sapubroker34's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow,, trade without indicator????
    i think that is very difficult , danger and very naked trading.... indicator is a tool that allows us to analyze and predict price movements in the forex market .. disni indicator function so it helps us,,

Senior Member mendhogibaz is an unknown quantity at this point mendhogibaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    from the beginning I never use the indicators when trading. because I prefer to trade using candlestick chart pattern. because the indicator is always late in detail the signal. we can do to open a position with the market based on the shape and some supporters that could be a reference to determine the direction of the market.

Banned muntasirnasser is an unknown quantity at this point muntasirnasser's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are various tactics utilized iasa, having candlestick analysis, as well as having dealing tactics which might be well known, the so-called "price action". So i believe with out signs most of us cannot beneficial recognize industry and cannot beneficial trade open up with industry. So signal will be need to be require with fx trading industry.

Member sind is an unknown quantity at this point sind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    somehow it is easier to trade with a few reliable indicators than without the help of any indicators. There are times we may enter trades with news analysis but during monitoring indicators are used to adjust stoploss take profit points and exit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)