+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Without Indicators

Senior Member asomma is an unknown quantity at this point asomma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading without indicators is very dangerous, because to be before entering the market to do fundamental and technical analysis in order to know the direction of the market and then we enter the transaction

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muhin_123 is on a distinguished road muhin_123's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my trading experience,i think trading without indicator it is best idea.if you trade always to see the indicator,you can't learn the forex properly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mustafain is an unknown quantity at this point mustafain's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes indicator is helpful but i am also trade without indicator and learn the news and know the trend and also learn about market and then trade and it is better for you.

Senior Member tapuu is an unknown quantity at this point tapuu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading without indicators are very risky. In forex the indicators help us for taking right decission in right time. In the forex we can earn lots of money for that we have to trade. And indicator helps us in trading. If you wants to work without indicators then you need very strong experience about the forex trading market.

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicators have a great use and importance in Forex trade. It helps us to predict the future price movement. Sometime we can make a lot of money using indicator. This is mostly important for the technical trader. But I don't prefer to depend on the indicator all the time. We should pay more attention on analyzing the market and trading with strategy. I use indicator but mostly depend on it when my analysis goes with it.

Member pak786 is an unknown quantity at this point pak786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sory , i think forex trading is the game of indicators , whit out indicator you will earn i think its very difficult i can't make a trade with out indicator
    i am always make trade with the help of indicator

Banned kathrick is an unknown quantity at this point kathrick's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is solely a little a part of the time, once to not tolerate it handles the absence of performance indicators. folks of all parties as presently as potential, to the cold over time and supply sales and eventually worked cold comments. I perpetually have my buy the pencil check. ..

Banned adnanraza is on a distinguished road adnanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear I think dear trading without indicator bohat he best hai q indicators bilkul accurate nahi batate hai agr hum candle chart ko use kare tou wo sab se best hai or agr hum us ko achi tarah se samjh jaye tou hum kafi profit gain ker sakte hai but hum zaida bharosa indicator per khud per nahi.

Member ahmedreda is on a distinguished road ahmedreda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya good way to trade . i used way to make good profits any one can use this method to make good profits you can use trends to make good strategy . but the trend broken strategy will not work for along time you must use an indicator .

Senior Member brodie563 is an unknown quantity at this point brodie563's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is also a great way to market research, I prefer a graph structure, in addition to maintaining the candlestick designed for our research. I prefer candles to keep research, because only he offers precise effect 90%. After I start the our industry, I prefer this over the last three months, I'd rather just a candleholder. announced. pay to great effect. I personally use cautions with our negotiations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)