+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Without Indicators

Senior Member aries32 is an unknown quantity at this point aries32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bahi achay traders market kay trend koo follow kar kay or indiactor use kar kay trade kartay hain.Traders without indicator kay bee trade kartay hain or achaa profit kamatay hain.without indicators kay bee trade mumkin hotee hai. indicators say aap koo market kay trend find karnay may aasane hotee hai.jess say woo achaa profit kamaa saktay hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saeed786 is on a distinguished road saeed786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators sometimes seems to be good and some time feel bad. there is no exact figure that i have seen of the indicators without the news in the forex market. in my opinion indicators are not so good thing for the traders to make their trades successful in forex market. i used to make understanding of the trends and i think that it is best and easy for having the good understanding of the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned forexblaster is an unknown quantity at this point forexblaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Trading without indicators such as going to war without a gun for self defense should have much interest and indicators to determine the direction of the pair. we can learn to trade that very way i mean trading without indicator, well its not gonna easy but we can still do that as times goes on.

Banned pindah is an unknown quantity at this point pindah's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think u must setting a smal profit n can be the trader..a small amount of time as soon as i tolerate traded not including indicators. And individuals time anywhere as soon as the came out cold

Banned arslanbhatte is an unknown quantity at this point arslanbhatte's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think this is difficult for us that we do trading without indicator because i think indicators are very useful for us and we can get huge profit with the help of indicators and we can take many benefits with forex so always do work with indicator in forex and earn money with forex.

Senior Member ali345 is an unknown quantity at this point ali345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray khayal k mutaabik forex trading mein indicator bohat hi ziyada ihmiyat rekhtay hain yeh aap ko market ki mutaalik hint detay hai k ab market kiss taraf jaye gi yeh aap k profit aur loss ka baais bantey hain.

Banned forex blaster is on a distinguished road forex blaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that now have too many trader was want to make the trading without using the indicator on the forex, but do not feel comfort trading without indicator .we know that forex market is very risky place or business in the world .so always we should careful about the market.

Senior Member msnafridi is an unknown quantity at this point msnafridi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading without indicator is like you work in the dark, and you never know wether you will earn or loose, a great expert may work without an indicator but such like expert can not be found easily, but possible, ONCE IN A BLUE MOON. Using Indicator is good for forex business, rather working on it manually.

Banned RedArrow is an unknown quantity at this point RedArrow's Avatar
    Thanks
    mery khyal se indicator bhoht helpfull hoty hian trading me se i think humien indicator ka use zror karna chaye and i think forex is life time forex job business because i always life time forex treading in the world.forex business a man makeing good job in forex business and If we are a good trader and if you want make a good life in trade market you need to learn forex very well and you must gain in forex market

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indector ka bagar trade karna bohat mushkal ha muj sa to indector ka bagar trade nahi ho gai indector forex ma aham ha indector sa hum ko trade karne ma help milti ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)