+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 635 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading is an Art.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Definitely trading is an art of learning . if you have ability to bounce back easily then the success is yours. gathered knowledge makes you experienced in this market and an expert and as only experienced people can make profit in trading so you can say trading is an art. Depends on you how you manage the profit and losses during trading. i concord it. i reckon all of your Art of Trading Deals is very utilizable foe us. but sometime we bury it. and we sum our money. i opine those 10 Art of Trading Deals, `trading with develop' is most important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mera khyal hai is thread ka meaning hai ki "Forex mein successful hona ek art hai" kyonki Forex ek business hai jisme koi bhi participate kar sakta hai lekin participate kar lene ka matlab ye nahi hai ki aap profitable bhi hai. Profitable hona ek kala hai jsse hasil karna mushkil hai aur isse hasil karne ke liye aapko nirantar prayas aur sayyam ki zaroorat hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RKumar For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-06-08)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dalapan View Post
    mery khyal main trading ek art hai jo ki har trader smajhne ki koshish karta hai lekin samjh nahi pata forex trading me agar aapko success paani hai to aapko trading ki bahut zada knowledge honi chahiey i think it is not a art it is a way of earn money in the life and it is a job online many traders work in this platform and earn good in it becoz it is a best way for me and many traders
    मुझे नहीं लगता कि सभी व्यवसाय केवल एक कला की तरह हैं। मुझे लगता है कि विदेशी मुद्रा एक ऐसा व्यवसाय है जो हमें अच्छी रकम देता है इसलिए मुझे लगता है कि विदेशी मुद्रा एक व्यवसाय है न कि एक कला। आपको इसे गंभीरता से लेना चाहिए न कि कोई जुनून या कोई कला। विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में केवल ज्ञान ही वह शक्ति है जो आपकी शारीरिक शक्ति नहीं है। यदि आप इस बाजार के अच्छे व्यापारी बनना चाहते हैं, तो विदेशी मुद्रा को गंभीरता से लें। उच्च स्तर की जरूरत है। एकाग्रता की। लोग।

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-06-08)

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khyal main trading ek art hai jo ki har trader smajhne ki koshish karta hai lekin samjh nahi pata forex trading me agar aapko success paani hai to aapko trading ki bahut zada knowledge honi chahiey i think it is not a art it is a way of earn money in the life and it is a job online many traders work in this platform and earn good in it becoz it is a best way for me and many traders

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dalapan For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-06-08)

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its true that trading in forex is art it is not easy if you want to learn this art so you have to need take interest and work hard without learning and interest you cannot learn this art and you are not able to do this properly you fail again and again in forex so first learn this art then do brother bohat achi baat kahi main appriciate kerta hun app ki such ko aur itfaq kerta hun k forex is an Art aur is Art ko agar sahi mainu main istamal kiya jaye tu hum is business main kafi agey ja saktey hain

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sepuluh For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-06-08)

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not think all business are just like an art.i think forex is a business which gives us a good amount of money so i think forex is a business not an art.you should take it seriously not any passion or any art.in the forex market only knowledge is the power not your physical power.so take forex seriously if you want to be a good trader of this market. need highly level. of concentration. guys. , is the experience and learning from losses , i think they are one thing as by learning from losses you will have a good experiences .Good luck with your trading.... Forex trading is a good business of the all country.I agree with you , forex is an art , and the very important thing i see

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 20th For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-06-08)

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Definitely trading is an art of learning . if you have ability to bounce back easily then the success is yours. gathered knowledge makes you experienced in this market and an expert and as only experienced people can make profit in trading so you can say trading is an art. Depends on you how you manage the profit and losses during trading. i concord it. i reckon all of your Art of Trading Deals is very utilizable foe us. but sometime we bury it. and we sum our money. i opine those 10 Art of Trading Deals, `trading with develop' is most important.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bibit For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-06-08)

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Positively trading is an art of learning. If you've got power to actually move endorse but belike the victory so is yours. Expertise causes you to an control and as no statesman than seasoned individuals are competent to accomplish vantage in trading to refrain you say trading is an art. It's an art that the way you command the vantage and losses throughout trading.

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will 100% agreed with your thread. I am doing trading from 1 year. During this i have learned many thing about the market but now i came to know that patient trading, handling losses, money management, controlling emotions and all the things you mentioned are neccessory for a good trader. Trading is truelly an Art which demands these all things. I think that Forex trading both art and science because to trade you need knowledge, experience, money management and other analysis so it is not only art but also science.

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, trading is an art. I am same opined with the topic and agreed. Trading is nothing but an art. This is a matter which has to be done with sufficient knowledge and wisdom with regular experience, as a art has to follow to be done. So this can be said with utmost possibilities that there is not doubt about Forex's being art. han trade ek art hi he hmm isko kush bi smjah sakte hein bhai lekin hmem isme mehnat karne se hi asha news mita he kyo ke hard work hi success hone ka name he forex me bhai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 635 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)