+ Reply to Thread
Page 485 of 635 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 483 484 485 486 487 495 535 585 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,850 of 6341

Thread: Trading is an Art.

Banned Cigane is an unknown quantity at this point Cigane's Avatar
    Thanks

Trading is an Art

Italy is well known for the artistic taste of its people. Mediterranean trade; especially comprising of luxurious items from the east, made a big impression on Italian people. Impact of such trade on production is amply reflected in Italian art objects. Many imported art objects made major contributions in improving

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    well, agree with your thread here
    trading is an art and also all business in this world is art too..all we have done and will do, all is art..
    and your opinion here is right
    In the forex business is we can describe as an art that may be a beautiful art for people who are already really understand about this business, but I was still very common at all with this business assume that the Forex business is an adventure that is very hard and there are only two choices, life or death.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading is an art and art needs to master by practicing continuously and similarly one can not learn forex trading just by attending webinars and learn from books and tutor to be successful you need to spend more time in the live market.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

Banned rose25 is an unknown quantity at this point rose25's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is good money making business. I agree with you , forex is an art , and the very important thing i see , is the experience and learning from losses , i think they are one thing as by learning from losses you will have a good experiences.thank you...............................................

Banned FOREX MAN is an unknown quantity at this point FOREX MAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it is need for trader without intelligence i think traders can not gain in forex trader so it is really need for forex trader you can gain it also frome practice

Senior Member mahbubur is an unknown quantity at this point mahbubur's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i believe so that it's an art and those who know the art they will become successful in this field so quickly ..someone we need full of discipline in this way .without any discipline art can't be possible and it's true for trading too

Senior Member ghosthunter is an unknown quantity at this point ghosthunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with you.Trading is an art.Who can trade here with experience of trading he can get success easily from here.So A new trader should 1st learn many trading knowledge and strategy very well.Then he should practise trading by opening demo account.Thanks.

Banned think00 is an unknown quantity at this point think00's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am doing trading from 1 year. During this i have learned many thing about the market but now i came to know that patient trading, handling losses, money management, controlling emotions and all the things you mentioned are neccessory for a good trader. Trading is really an Art which demands these all thing job.

Banned rock my world is an unknown quantity at this point rock my world's Avatar
    Thanks
    I fully concord with your statement that Forex Trading is an Art to perfect by practicing. It is not ample if we hold scholarly any strategy we can ever accomplish realize because strategies break by indication and it takes geezer hood to read this art, there where live comes into measure.

Senior Member shujon is an unknown quantity at this point shujon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will 100% agreed together with your twine. I'm accomplishing investing via one year. With this we have realized a lot of point in regards to the market yet at this point my spouse and i found realize that patient investing, managing losses, dollars management, managing feelings as well as all the tasks a person described are essential for just a very good speculator. Buying and selling is actually an art form which in turn requires these all points. Experience allows you to a professional in addition to being simply skilled people may make revenue with investing in order to declare investing is usually an art. their an art form which the way you handle the revenue as well as losses throughout investing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 485 of 635 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 483 484 485 486 487 495 535 585 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)