+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 170 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some interesting ideas and opinions. Cash transactions are very important things that determine the success or failure of a speculator, maybe. I agree with less than the prospective Registrar. Using the concentrate potential Registrar, we will surely not suffer from various ailments. But much more able to cope with its own navigation of investment capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Barabar hai lekin muje ye baat samaj nahi ayi ki trend jab start hota hai tab hame kaise pata chalta hai iska koi signal hai kya ki ab ye start ho raha hai ya fir indicator ka use karke ham ise predict kar sakte hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 Times in 293 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    While doing trading Always follow these 5 point to be a profitable trader

1) Never change number of lots your trading for a particular month,use a fixed lot size for each trade,it will help you take same decision for each trade and easier money management.

2) Always count the pips first you have made,money will be banked automatically.

3)Manage your funds in a best you can,consider every trade as a risk.

4)Always keep a target for you trades, remember we cant catch every move of market but idea is to make consistent profit so don't expect huge profits in short period of time.

5)Always try to jump in market when a trend is going to start,never jump in running trend.
    Good tips you have shares. All points are really good but i think we shouldn't use some lot size during a month. We should make our daily trading plan with proper manner. And try to use lot size according to market signals. if there are good and confirmed signals you find,then you can use big lot size for short term trading. but try to follow all money management rules with full attention.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    interesting opinion. Money management is an important thing that can determine success or failure of a trader. I agree to always keep the target. With a focus on the target, we are not affected by other conditions. But the capital must also be sufficient to withstand the floating minus.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    An interesting opinion. Money management is an important thing that can determine success or failure of a trader. I agree to always keep the target. With a focus on the target, we are not affected by other conditions. But the capital must also be sufficient to withstand the floating minus.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    An interesting opinion. Money management is an important thing that can determine success or failure of a trader. I agree to always keep the target. With a focus on the target, we are not affected by other conditions. But the capital must also be sufficient to withstand the floating minus.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been saying that I have been able to post my request, and I can say that I am very young and have a lot of money, but I do not know what he is doing because he has a lot of love and he has a lot of love and he can be a great man, he can be a good man. selamat rahega The businessman has said that he is not able to share his expenditure with his exposure, and that is why he has a good reputation and that he is a trader who has a good reputation and that he is going to have a good relationship with him, even if he does not want to do so. berbagi kerain

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a very good and good business from the online sliding market. We have to learn forex education so we have to work well. Forex is a business that is risky and losses are very common. we also need good experience. and Forex traders may not change their trading day for a certain period and rely on the starting point as I say and also consider trading as a risk and also try to collect profits even if some points and really try to find a market leap in all directions

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, I obviously think there is no double that I have read all 5 of your money management tips. Money management is very important in the Forex market to get your money saved from danger and more risk. We may not use a larger lot size if we don't have a lot of money in our account. Use small and less risk. and I obviously think there is no double that when I do use a lot of large size I lose money easily, forex trading is a risky business, money management is needed to be used in forex trading to be safe trading forex without risk, and we must realize the trading range Forex is risky and not easy to get money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 170 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)