+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1695

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Banned GhaziAamir is an unknown quantity at this point GhaziAamir's Avatar
    Thanks
    but bro 11 tips from my experience
    1) Always use stoploss , it will help you to cut your losses automatically.
    2) Get of the trade once you reach the target.
    3) Trade according to your strategy not with the signals and guesses .
    4) Prevent from entering trade when price is at highest top and lowest low , wait for right entry point.
    5) Never ignore the news. Before entering any position make sure there is no high impact news in opposite trend.
    6) Never open the position if you have any doubt about trade.
    7) Always check out the daily trend before starting trades .
    8) Never do emotional trading. Control greed.
    9) You just closed the trade with loss because direction was wrong. Dont get into new trade with opposite direction . Wait and track the chart . Dont think of getting you loss immediately back.You may loose more money.
    10) Search for chart patterns like doubles , head n shoulders etc.
    11) Try to learn new things daily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pixes is an unknown quantity at this point pixes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eng.adham View Post
    i think that using a good money management is the most important thing in this business , as it can help us to protect our accounts from any huge losses that may face us during our trading .
    yes money management is a very important skill to succeed in the world of forex trading because without it you can hardly be a successful trader.when a trader decide to risk too much capital on a single trade without considering the likely outcome then such a trader will not stay much in the business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member preetsharma is an unknown quantity at this point preetsharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by welcomewaqar View Post
    aap ny itni achi information share ki ky jis sy har newcomer ko faiada ho sakta hai aap ko is share sy bhi faiada ho ga kuky dosru ko seekhany sy admi khud seekhta hai
    yeah pal, it is very informative post i learned a lot from it. traders should share their experiences with other to earn profit

Senior Member iwan666666 is an unknown quantity at this point iwan666666's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A great revelation to be applied in every trader, but the attitude of discipline and focus to match your revelation is sometimes hard to do. Emotions are talking attitude will change. Greetings profit

Banned Sara Khan is on a distinguished road Sara Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neer View Post
    Be true that a few of the currency are 0.5 and trade; success or failure depends on being right about the other currency that creates up to when you try to.
    My experience during the management of the money to prove that the money management is able to give me a sense of comfort, so psychologically comfortable with it I get a better feel more settled in concentration while doing the buying and selling activity in the forex market

Member Neer is an unknown quantity at this point Neer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Be true that a few of the currency are 0.5 and trade; success or failure depends on being right about the other currency that creates up to when you try to.

Banned aspire4530 is an unknown quantity at this point aspire4530's Avatar
    Thanks
    very beneficial to me in your words, at least it can make my discipline in the trade, because I always think short confess to benefit the manifold without counting the risk if I'm wrong predictions. and on the volume of trade is that I always double my money in hopes of a quick grab. This is a reference for me to improve on when I entered the market to try to be consistent and disciplined capital I, thank you.

Banned nogen01 is an unknown quantity at this point nogen01's Avatar
    Thanks
    All your advice tips is good and i thing the very important thing from your advice don't expect huge profit in short
    period and i ever got big loss because want make huge profit in trading.

Senior Member welcomewaqar is an unknown quantity at this point welcomewaqar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap ny itni achi information share ki ky jis sy har newcomer ko faiada ho sakta hai aap ko is share sy bhi faiada ho ga kuky dosru ko seekhany sy admi khud seekhta hai

Member dufu is an unknown quantity at this point dufu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenyou tradeing and you know that you are or you have some small capital that you are starting with the best this is to take less riskes then from there you can grow the way you and you can riskes more if you want

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)