+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 704 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han ye aik good question hay meray liye jaisa key ager mai sirf apnay akailay ki bat kron tu mera aik dost ye kam kerta hay or mai aik job holder hon aik din osnay mujay forex trading key baray mai mashwara diya kun key wo khudd bhe iss pe kam ker rha tha so mai dailay oss say class liya kerta tha mera dost he mera sab say acha teacher hay han mainay google sy bhe thori see information get ki but prectical kernay sy he maiy sai seekha or ajj bhe mera dost mujay buhat sy matters mai mujay guide kerta re hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Who was your forex teacher ?
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Who was your forex teacher ?
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera forex m koi teacher nahi ha m n khud trading seekhy ha m n trading demo account m practice kar k seekhy ha m n jab trading start ky thy tu m n demo account s start ky thy tab mujy nahi lagta tha k m trading kar sako ga lekin jaisy jaisy waqt guzarta gia usi tarha mujy forex k bary m pata chalta gia or mujy forex m experince hasil hota gia or m trading ko seekh gia is liya mera koi b forex teacher nahi ha m n khud trading seekhy ha

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I knew he was one year ago with the language and his voice is so alien he came away from the city I supposedly said he had studied with the singapore with a few thousand dollars reward to the person I hope to meet again with him but alas now I reportedly difficult to get the last word I got was that he was seriously ill and was taken to his native home hopefully now he is still doing okay ..

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera forex teacher khud fourm hy forex ke forex fourm bani kis liy hy sekhny k liy he na or sekhany k liy liken mujy jo dost forex main ly k aya tha main os ko apna teacher zaror kaho ga wo hy ahmad os ny he mujy btaya or forex main ly k aya os ny mujy buhat kuch btaya b liken mainy b buhat mehnat ke or mazy ke bat ap yakeen nh karo gy k main ab os ka ostatd hun kio k mujy shok tha or mainy had sy zada mehnat kar k forex ko win kar lia os sy zada liken forex main mujy wohe ly k aya main osy apna teacher he kaho ga

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Few time ago i heard about forex trading. At that time i was unknown from forex trading. Then my friend helped me a little. After that i start searching for forex trading and begin to learn it on my own. I searched many websites and saw videos. I am still learning it. It is vast field and forex need more time to have grip on it. And from my point of view it is a very interesting business. I enjoy learning it.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learn forex through a website about forex, I see the potential and risks of forex and am interested in looking for more information. More than 5 forex websites I read. I know the theory of forex site from beginning to advanced classes ... selajutnya start practicing with a demo account to make sure that I've learned I understand. I also joined the forex forum like this to share, and I gained a lot of information or tip trading experienced traders who do not I gained from my reading. And so on, in addition to trading I always took time to read and keep learning.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first Teachers f and last is the internet .. There are many sources available to anyone on the Internet to learn forex .. For me I started reading e-books and then started watch educational videos on YouTube ... Open an demo account to apply what I learn .. Then I started to enter the Forex Forum, which has been credited with the largest in deepening understant Forex with the large number of subjects in them,

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro i did not have any friends who know these forex trading. but I never had trouble in my learning process. because I easily get the knowledge about forex business from the internet. even with the forex forum, it is easier for me to learn. Therefore, although without a teacher, I can get through a good learning process.,, mre ek teacher tha jis na muja gaidline di aur mena apna zahn sa ya rasta iktyar kea aur mre teacher forums hi han mena zyada knowledge isi sa hasil kea ha aur trading k bara ma mre teacher na muja practice di ha i proud of my teacher and thanxs for forex is sa muja ak acha rasta mill gya jis sa me zindge ma kaamyaab jald ho skta hun ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 704 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)