+ Reply to Thread
Page 584 of 704 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 582 583 584 585 586 594 634 684 ... LastLast
Results 5,831 to 5,840 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member tahmid.mother is an unknown quantity at this point tahmid.mother's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For learning something everybody should need a teacher. Without teacher or a guide, nobody can learn anything. A teacher or a guideline is essential to learn about a new thing. Such way i had a teacher of forex business who was very expert and a great minded person. He teaches me very carefully and sincerely. i love him for creating a golden opportunity like forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member magdy is an unknown quantity at this point magdy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think,, best teacher for my forex trading.I have no private teacher.I am always get information from the wensite and some online friends.They are give me some information same times.thats it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ahmedelsanhoury is on a distinguished road ahmedelsanhoury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always read articles and books about forex available on the internet then I try a theory or strategy that I can in the demo account, I always modify every strategy that I get from others to make a perfect.

Senior Member billysubagio is an unknown quantity at this point billysubagio's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a master forex in cyberspace, he's really helped me in terms of trading, he taught me the technique of trading, management and trading psychology is also true

Banned rohomot is an unknown quantity at this point rohomot's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a matter of principle, I heard from my brother in the foreign exchange market, but he was able to teach me and then I was on the Internet that know everything about Forex trading demo to create firstly, Bill, but not to a virtual account, you're wrong, I'm already good deals and become a good trader.

Member taimur15 is on a distinguished road taimur15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera forex main koi bhi teacher nhi hai main ne forex ko khud ki mehnat se aur friends ki helps se learn kiya hai . koi bhi hum ko hand pkr kr is ki training nhi de ga . jin ko trade learn krna hai wo khud mehnat kre aur friends se tips le le.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I learn forex itself, does not have a teacher. there is not even my friends who know about this forex business, so I learned a lot from the internet. Internet does provide convenience in our learning process, because we can easily get the knowledge about forex business. or it could be by joining the forex, it will be easier for us to learn, because the forum will be many members who share their experiences and knowledge.

Senior Member yusmandono is an unknown quantity at this point yusmandono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex teachers who are you??
    if I personally, who taught me about forex is my friend ..
    He has been playing forex already 3 years, and I was lucky to have been taught to know forex ..

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    My teacher is experience, I do not have a mentor. I learned the theory and practice in a demo account. if you have a lot of practice on a demo account, you should begin to practice in the real account. You can begin to learn to control your emotions.

Senior Member toppor is an unknown quantity at this point toppor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mera to teacher mere friend hai jo mere ko forex ke bare mein knowledge de raha hai aur mein websits se bhi knowledge leta hu is business ko sikhne ke liye mein mehnat karta hu har cheez ko sikhne ke liye mehnat karni hoti hai aur mein kar raha hu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 584 of 704 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 582 583 584 585 586 594 634 684 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)