+ Reply to Thread
Page 514 of 704 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 512 513 514 515 516 524 564 614 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Banned mony is an unknown quantity at this point mony's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear i told you my teacher are internet and my home teacher. so i am telling my teacher are still now home teacher and internet. so it is very glad new for me that is my home teacher is so nice for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sheeda is an unknown quantity at this point sheeda's Avatar
    Thanks
    My friend is my teacher in forex trading. He only given me the basics of forex trading. He has shown me the road for foex and suggested some useful websites like nial fuller and baby pips. I am working with these and this forum is also as good as reading articles.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ansari123 is on a distinguished road ansari123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i learn about forex from my elder brother who teaches me the rules and regulations of Forex. iam thankfull to him. iam very happy because its an easy way of making money and i don't have to spend much time as it is not time consuming you can do easily.

Banned solomonfx is an unknown quantity at this point solomonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    My teacher is experience. prepare yourself to become a professional trader so that you can achieve success in forex trading and you will be the winner in the fight against market it takes perseverance and your patience in learning unceasingly.

Senior Member lady is an unknown quantity at this point lady's Avatar
    Thanks
    This forum become my teacher for months since i joined in here to learn. If i want to have a teacher, they i must the teacher, and i dont have money to pay any trader to teach me their trading system

Banned fright1101 is an unknown quantity at this point fright1101's Avatar
    Thanks
    My forex teacher is my close friend , he done the business before some years, right now he is successful trader , he learn me how to trade and how to posting forum in forex forum side . and he suggest me always try to learn and follow the market strategy.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have many teachers to learn, as I learn from many sources. I get my teacher in the learning process of the forex forum, because in forex forums, I found another dealer who share their knowledge and experience in the trade, even as they really taught me how to trade good. so it is that to be my teacher for learning and improving skills in the trade.

Banned aliraza1 is an unknown quantity at this point aliraza1's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye forum bohat acha ha is s hum apni baty dosry logo s share kar sakty ha mera forex teacher ikram ha jo k is kam m 2 year s ha wo is bary m kafi kuch janty ha islia m n un ko selact kia ha m un s kafi kuch seekh chuqa ho wo bohat achy ha islia wo mery teacher ha

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    My first forex teacher is my college friend, and he is a very experience and skill forex trader in forex market. And my forex teacher doing good earn from forex market. And my forex teacher doing help me in forex market. So i hope one day i could success in forex market.

Senior Member ayun is an unknown quantity at this point ayun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont have teacher. I learn by myself to know forex trading. I learn from internet and from several of friend. I do my own trading with my own way and my own trading system and learn much from it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 514 of 704 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 512 513 514 515 516 524 564 614 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)