+ Reply to Thread
Page 504 of 704 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 502 503 504 505 506 514 554 604 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Never had a real forex teacher, but i was still a good forex student. I thought myself my combining so many things together which work out for me. Though everyday still presents an opportunity to continue learning, so i'm still and will continue to learn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jamal1 is an unknown quantity at this point jamal1's Avatar
    Thanks
    First i come to know about Forex from my friend.He gives me some basic tips.Then i download a book about Forex.After that i contact with broker house and open a demo account and start trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member turbin is an unknown quantity at this point turbin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can say that my friend is my teacher, who is giving me the good advises about the forex market. i just need to know the market well so that i should get the excellent money from this market as well.

Senior Member Sumber.Rejeki is an unknown quantity at this point Sumber.Rejeki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning from Internet is the best teacher. because while learning from internet, you will search for trading informations by your own and you will get your required details correctly by searching hardly on internet.

Senior Member marfuatun is an unknown quantity at this point marfuatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    who was your forex teacher ?
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    So far I do not have a teacher in forex because I learned by myself and by reading books but at some point I will be looking for a very professional teacher to guide me in this business and I want to find a partner with whom to work together in the the business

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex trading business market my college friends is my forex teacher. And my forex teacher name is Aunik, and my teacher is very experience and successful forex teacher. And my teacher doing very help and give me good trading tips and suggestion. So i love my forex teacher.

Banned flowernight is an unknown quantity at this point flowernight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Since I do learning forex from forum and other online website, I have so many teacher. They share their idea and I can learn it by myself. For my daily trade, I didn't have any specific teacher. I join in forex Facebook Fanspage and we do share our knowledge and experience. By doing this way, I can get better understanding than I learn forex by myself.

Senior Member lion8414 is an unknown quantity at this point lion8414's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have traded for very long on equity markets so I was very much clear about the basic concepts only some my friends refer m\e this forum and I taken part in disscussions which helped me lot to know every thing about Forex.i learnt it for my self..........

Senior Member kdajnwa.dafgwa is an unknown quantity at this point kdajnwa.dafgwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that If anybody can do anything in her life they have to do more and more learn about this subjects. do if you have a teacher then yours knowledges will be increased steps by steps. so that's is the mained factor. my teacher name is ferdous. He teaches me very concentrically !

Member samedsawa is an unknown quantity at this point samedsawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Internet is my teacher who taught me forex and its trading..I learned from many web sites and forums a community,but my concepts are clear in thsi forums a community, because its a users friendly forum in which we contribute easily and without hesitations !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 504 of 704 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 502 503 504 505 506 514 554 604 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)