+ Reply to Thread
Page 686 of 704 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676 684 685 686 687 688 696 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,860 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member ashikrobi is an unknown quantity at this point ashikrobi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you and i think it's really a good choice to be a self teacher. Because every human beings learn from different way. The psychology of your learning you know best. So keep your learning of forex yourself. But in a different view professional traders can show you some exotic way of learn that you never may imagine. So read as much as you can from this forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    Yes, I got a forex learning material from websites for free. There is also a video tutorial provides. We are increasingly easy to find material to learn forex, although we do not have a mentor. Go to the google website and type in key words, then we will get a lot of material about forex, which is very useful for beginner traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member i7ssan is an unknown quantity at this point i7ssan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A friend of mine told me about Forex. It seems me very interesting to trade in forex market just like stock market. I liked it very much. After then i learned Forex by my self through internet and forum. I think no can teach you trading as the trading is your understanding of market. Every trader have to develop his own strategy that's why he should also learn it by himself.

Senior Member forever is an unknown quantity at this point forever's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned a trade from the forum in the Internet and include comments. I appreciate most in this area since I am a student so I like the economy develop my Career in the field of scholarship

Senior Member pepoo is an unknown quantity at this point pepoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Teachers in the Forex is myself .. I have not relied on any person to learn forex trading relied on myself and started to search for books and educational read on the account application and trial a long time even gained good experience in the market and I was able to make a profit ..

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my fist Forex Teacher was Monthly Computer Tomorrow, not many much, just i paid 30 Taka, and 3 Monthly internet bill, i am happy to the news of Forex Trade, i am now trying how to gain here.

Junior Member raihan0301 is an unknown quantity at this point raihan0301's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice Question!!!! Actually I HAve No Forex Teacher .I Learn It By My own.but first i listen forex name from my uncle habir rahman.then i was interested to learn forex.and trade in forex,so many many thanks to may uncle habibur rahman.

Member kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere liye to mera best teacher demo accounts hen. teaching k liye is se behter or chez nhi ho sakti.internet per boht si books or videos bhi asani mil jati hen jo knowledge k lehaz se kafi mufeed han.
    Kubi Tails

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kubi For This Useful Post:

farooq (2012-09-09)

Member slametzz is an unknown quantity at this point slametzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know forex from friends, he theaches the basics of of forex until I can an understand forex. this forum could also be said to my teacher. some forex knowlede I can from this forum. and teachers who guided me most is the experience of using a demo acount

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My teacher is a forex demo account. and it became faforit me to keep learning in a demo account. I was in the demo account is free of cost or not paid. as far and as deep as anything I learned anything it is still not free of charge. the second is from a friend of mine who share information about forex trading and teaching me in the demo account. the next is I learned from reading read in forums that are available.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 686 of 704 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676 684 685 686 687 688 696 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)