+ Reply to Thread
Page 676 of 704 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 674 675 676 677 678 686 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,760 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am my own teacher .when i came into forex Business i did not know about Buy or Sell .with time pass and learn more and more about forex i learn though posts and new material

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i learnt forex by myself. no one in person helped me, just gave me wrong suggestions. yes the site ********.com helped me a lot in growing the general ideas, the rest is all about experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Pereira is an unknown quantity at this point Pereira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have a forex teacher . the main thing that learn me the forex is the forums I read about all what I know from the forum but I didn't take any courses at any place

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by antnetwork View Post
    According to me live project or real account is the best teacher after get little bit knowledge. Because without any practical experience we never improve our trading quality. So it can be possible after use some real time tradings. But for any newcomers, best is demo account with virtual money.
    with the experience we have a demo account you can apply it in real account and trade so that there is an increased markedly in forex transactions, but I suggest to people to be careful in dealing in real accounts are very risky because

Banned moss is on a distinguished road moss's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Forex teacher was my junior brother.I have tried to learn Forex trading for about one year.Then a junior brother of my university taught me about Forex.I am very happy with Forex.I am very grateful to that brother.If he did not teach me, i would not learn Forex trading.Internet is also my another teacher.I have read websites on internet to learn in deep.Now i am a successful Forex trader.

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me live project or real account is the best teacher after get little bit knowledge. Because without any practical experience we never improve our trading quality. So it can be possible after use some real time tradings. But for any newcomers, best is demo account with virtual money.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not easy to find out person who could become my private teacher in forex and I found mostly expert traders are learning
    about forex by theirself without any person as private teacher. I don't have any mentors who helped me personally too, but I
    collected more knowledges and experiences from reading many websites, books, blogs, forums, etc. to find out more strategy
    which is good and then I tried it in demo account to make sure the effectiveness of those strategies.

Member saraswati is an unknown quantity at this point saraswati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We're the very best 10 methods to generate large earnings hair period. Were the superior 15 solutions to gain enormous cash flow locks occasion. We're also the top part eight methods of receive substantial salary hair time frame.

Junior Member shakeelahmed is an unknown quantity at this point shakeelahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was introduced to forex trading business by my friend who was trading forex successfully at that time. But he told me only positive aspects of this business and i was not aware of the risk involved in it. In beginning i lost my money but after spending some time in learning and practicing in forex trading i got enough knowledge to take a part as trader and then i started trading in real account. My friend has introduced me to this business but the actual teacher is a website because from there i learned about forex trading.
    Last edited by shakeelahmed; 2012-07-24 at 03:56 PM. Reason: some thing voilating rules

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ney trading seekhi nhi hy just overview he hy mery pass but main ney school visit kia hy babay pips site p wo boaht he kmal ka knowledge hy us school me ap a to z seekh sakty hen or i think ap fees pay kiye baghiar achi trading kar sakty hen usay study kr k

+ Reply to Thread
Page 676 of 704 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 674 675 676 677 678 686 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)