+ Reply to Thread
Page 674 of 704 FirstFirst ... 174 574 624 664 672 673 674 675 676 684 ... LastLast
Results 6,731 to 6,740 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Banned SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh yeah, forex school was my forex teacher. i have leant forex trading from this link: www.bdpips.com .
    from this, i have gained knowledge about forex trading..l.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best teacher for me is the experience at experiencing large losses. because at those times we would find ourselves in a trade disadvantage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nonprado is on a distinguished road nonprado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i learn forex just read from the forum, not from the book,ebook,videos or pay some one to teach me about this thing, and so i think all members forum are my mentors, and with them, i can read and get some experiences to develop my trading and also complete the weakness, you know that forum is a good place to get the latest and actual information
    I know this bussines from the Internet .. Internet and is the only master of my own ... yeah .. so far, I have no private teacher to teach me ... but this is not a problem .. I did not need to cost a lot to learn, except the cost of my loss in this market .. yeah it's ok for me .. CZ early loss is somthing to normall here .. and I realize that my losses here is my best

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by devvi View Post
    loss or failure is the key to our success because then we will get good results and we will get the success that we will get later on,, keep the spirit
    How can be a failure a key to success? the main reason why you loss money is that you don't know how to trade. So in short you are incompetence to trade. So how can you say you earn money right? That's why its very important that you know what you are doing first before you even try to trade in real account. You must first practice in demo and study strategies and technical and fundamental analysis and other ways or means to earn money. After that that's the time you going to decide if you really want to trade in real account or not.

Senior Member harry is on a distinguished road harry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey dear i have learning about forex by mentor cause learning alone is so much hard in forex market cause forex is the biggest currency market around the world. My teacher is my father who is the successful trader in forex market and i have learn most effective by read their stories about forex.

Member noery is an unknown quantity at this point noery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all know it is the best teacher experience, and learning from experience is the best way to learn. But in terms of forex trading, the experience is expensive. When you make a little mistake, you have to pay to lose your capital. the more often you practice the more proficient you are in the forex

Senior Member falley is an unknown quantity at this point falley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Best friends were my teachers in the study because we often discuss the forex strategies and trading methods together. Our neighbor is a teacher for our friends who want to study seriously and to share their knowledge with our free like the way we share knowledge with other friends.

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dewik79 View Post
    Trading my teacher, is reading and guides available on the Internet. I am also diligent search for learning materials on youtube, and learn from the video tutorial will help us understand the matter. But I also wanted to learn directly from experienced traders.
    very true I think this should be done by all traders with a good learning because we can benefit in the forex and I think there are plenty of places to get good science and we have to learn because of that we have a good trading skill.

Member dewik79 is an unknown quantity at this point dewik79's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    Trading my teacher, is reading and guides available on the Internet. I am also diligent search for learning materials on youtube, and learn from the video tutorial will help us understand the matter. But I also wanted to learn directly from experienced traders.

Member trader_jambi is on a distinguished road trader_jambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mostly learned on the free forex forum. a lot of science that can be there. one example of a fairly active forum which I think is forexfactory therein provide an adequate analysis of forex quite a lot and are very helpful in my trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 674 of 704 FirstFirst ... 174 574 624 664 672 673 674 675 676 684 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)