+ Reply to Thread
Page 667 of 704 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 665 666 667 668 669 677 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,670 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my forex teacher is my self because im learned fore with my self and take all my knowledge from books and im try to be good trader and increase my skills and if i find any problems with my trading im ready to know the reason and fix it .because im proving the trading come from learning from mistakes and from problems

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learnt forex trading myself and thus i would consider myself to be my own teacher. I learnt from all the online free sources available like ebooks and the websites. Later i came to know regarding the forex forums in which i actively discuss and participate in forum contests.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yovraj View Post
    I have heard about forex from my brother .But I could not learn from him.I got help from internet where I could understand all things about forex. Then I joined here .Now I am very happy to trading . Thanks ..
    Main aapko ye kahunga bhai, ki aapko apne brother ki help leni chahiye, aapko forex mein unhone join karwaya hai, to unko kafi jayda experience hoga, to aapko unki madad se achchi tarah se forex sikh sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahtanv View Post
    First of all, i have no real teacher for Forex tread, but i think the forum is the best guider for treader. and demo tread is a practical subject to increase treading skill, and be experienced day by day.these two are the best treading teacher to me.
    Same with me, I don't have any person who teach me personally and privately. I learn about forex by myself and I am sure if
    I could become good traders although I don't have any teachers because our successful is not depending on others. I ever knew
    some traders who could trade well although they don't have any teachers who became their mentor personally too.

Junior Member sastra is an unknown quantity at this point sastra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think my best teacher is forum because in their live all of trader who trade in Forex for make money and doing trade or invest their money on it. I can grow my system with read their experiences and learn them and also adopt some of them.

Banned tasvin88 is an unknown quantity at this point tasvin88's Avatar
    Thanks
    Still I am learning forex by myself.There is no teacher of mine who can teach me forex but I really want someone who can help me to get basic ideas of forex trading because its really essential.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sumon12 View Post
    actually one of my friend tell me to do this so i think he is my teacher . other that no one is my teacher or something .
    lol. I think, if your friend just told you about forex trading then just made you joined, that can hardly said that your friend is your teacher here. I think you should prefer call him an informer. After all, you need to thank to your friend for sure.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Banned sumon12 is an unknown quantity at this point sumon12's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually one of my friend tell me to do this so i think he is my teacher . other that no one is my teacher or something .

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    thing, mate trader. frankly, so far I do not have a teacher to teach about forex trading. I just learn forex from internet, forums and discussion with my friends. I think this is enough to get the experience, as a reference for real trading.

Junior Member rasidfx01 is an unknown quantity at this point rasidfx01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My forex teacher is my English teacher.he is a forex master. so forex is simple for her.a man can not success in life without forex. so join now forex trading and start earn money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 667 of 704 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 665 666 667 668 669 677 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)