+ Reply to Thread
Page 654 of 704 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 652 653 654 655 656 664 ... LastLast
Results 6,531 to 6,540 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Senior Member naina0966 is an unknown quantity at this point naina0966's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Teacher is Internet i learn all about forex from internet so i belive that internet is my teacher.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Ladenboys is on a distinguished road Ladenboys's Avatar
    Thanks
    Facebook AD was my 1st teacher to introduce me in the forex world.
    In past I was see so many Facebook Ad of forex.But I was not not interested.One day I was just click a add.I can clearly remember that it was a add of etoro.When I click the web page of etoro was open.I read all of their article.At beginning it was so difficult to me to understand all but I was feel so interest.
    After than I visit ********.Thats was my turning.I read all article of ********.After than I open a demo account with etoro.
    Then day by day I become a forex trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bluesky242 is an unknown quantity at this point bluesky242's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My teacher in forex tradind is my friend who teaches me a lot of tricks about forex. i am thankful to that my friend.,,,,,,,,,,

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by suneetha View Post
    My brother is my first Forex teacher, He just intimate to me why not you try for online works, then only with my own stuff i learned forex work through online portals and my senior members how to workout with market strategies and analysis in order to be achieve in trading, I will thankful to my senior who provide me such a great stuff in FOREX
    I am learning forex trading myself and no one helped me, that help is friends on this forum because a lot of friends who shared strategy and I can learn from it to develop my trade better

Senior Member rmizanur is an unknown quantity at this point rmizanur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I memorize my history of join forex I see that I have join in a seminar of forex broker, till then I have attach myself in forex, but now the internet is only teacher of forex- because it internet business. Always I eyed with latest forex news and practice internet provided indicator and share with forum.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had been trading forex taught by my friends work together from the introduction of forex knowledge through the use of indicators and the fundamental knowledge and also I look for other than the internet, or social networking, knowledge will always grow

Senior Member suneetha is an unknown quantity at this point suneetha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My brother is my first Forex teacher, He just intimate to me why not you try for online works, then only with my own stuff i learned forex work through online portals and my senior members how to workout with market strategies and analysis in order to be achieve in trading, I will thankful to my senior who provide me such a great stuff in FOREX

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    brother baat asal me ye hai k jab me yahan new tha to mere lea kaafi difficult tha me smjh nahi pa rha tha forex ko is lea mjhe kisi teacher ki zroorat thi tab aik site me mjhe aik friend mila wo forex k barey me bht ziada janta tha us ne mjhe training di or mje forex k barey me sikhaya...

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne bhi forex trading kisi aik banday se nahi seekhi main ne forex trading bohat se traders se seekhi hai mjhay jo bhi problem hoti hai main apne seniors se share kerta hu aur us ka solution bhi mujhay un se mil jata hai is k elawa internet ne bhi meri bohat help ki hai main ne us se bhi bohat learn kia hai ...

Senior Member billysubagio is an unknown quantity at this point billysubagio's Avatar
    Thanks
    My first Forex teacher was one of my friends named Khaled. He started Forex before me. He still helps me and he was the one who inspired me to be involved in this business. I show my gratitude toward him through this post.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 654 of 704 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 652 653 654 655 656 664 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)