+ Reply to Thread
Page 652 of 704 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 650 651 652 653 654 662 702 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,520 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member zein is an unknown quantity at this point zein's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gobi_mlk View Post
    basically i heard forex from my brother but he was unable to teach me about it.then i got help from internet where i could understand all things about forex.firstly i trade creating a demo account but i could not make profit in my demo account.in mistakes now i am trade well and become a good trader.
    my friend you are same with me but the first I heard from my father so I ask to my brother about how to play forex and he teach me until I know how to play forex. and now I am in forum

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by limon_boss View Post
    I was introduced by a friend named of rakib, he taught me how to use forex, n i m still learning, i m beginer of this line, pray for me, bye
    ok I will pray you . but you must pray me also . and we will begin from this day until we can play the forex and we will succes . and when we succes we must give thank to our friend ok

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member monsterzz is an unknown quantity at this point monsterzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk50 View Post
    My primary forex teacher is insta demo practice and forex related group, web site and page. all of those teach me more technique. then i start my live trading.
    it turns out we both do not have a teacher in the trading world, and we only use forums and sites on the internet a place to learn.
    Sometimes I feel the need for someone to explain about the forex market, but it is very difficult to find the right person to do so.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member faruk50 is an unknown quantity at this point faruk50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My primary forex teacher is insta demo practice and forex related group, web site and page. all of those teach me more technique. then i start my live trading.

Junior Member janji joni is an unknown quantity at this point janji joni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best forex teacher for me is this kind of forum. because from this forum, we can share each other about trick, tips and failure way in forex activity and its make me more good for trading forex.

Member Forex_Fighter is an unknown quantity at this point Forex_Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact i took a 500$ course in my first steps in forex and didn't got many info as i expected , so i stated searching the web for book and you tube videos and found all of that staff i needed for free , and the main teacher i got is all old forum member this is the really good teacher i got , ask and answers and learn

Member mmm2013 is an unknown quantity at this point mmm2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have to learn to myself, well I am researching for information that show her through the curfew at the sites until I get what I want from books and videos and I studied well so I know what I want to know

Junior Member ranazm is an unknown quantity at this point ranazm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have no Forex teacher. i was learn from Google and many kinds of Forex books. if i face any problem i saw many video tutorial in you tube and many Facebook group. actually i have no teacher in Forex.

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My forex teacher is the internet and as well as this forum. I have never learned any thing from any one. My learning of forex is the result of reading the posts of various members of this forum and reading the different articles on different websites.

Member php1xedni is an unknown quantity at this point php1xedni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend is one of my teacher in forex. I discovered foreign exchange through my personal friend and he additionally trained me alot regarding forex trading.
    Apart from that I can easily understand forex trading through forum, videos and ebooks related to finance.

Junior Member ainna is an unknown quantity at this point ainna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my 1st teacher is baby-pips.com and then my brother then forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 652 of 704 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 650 651 652 653 654 662 702 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)