+ Reply to Thread
Page 603 of 704 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593 601 602 603 604 605 613 653 703 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i see forex mt4 software from one of my friend and then i asked him that what is it...... they he gave me some information about forex..... then i was interested in forex and i learn forex by own self..................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i don't have a forex teacher i just read an ebook on forex and ever sine then i have always been in the forum to learn more from expect to know how far this can help me in making the best profit out of the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kang_gum is an unknown quantity at this point kang_gum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    an awful lot of that taught me about the system but on average I get from the internet and for free I learned using technikal bbma from kanggun and an awful lot of lessons about fundamental data

Member jokojono is an unknown quantity at this point jokojono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically i hear forex from my friend, but he can not teach me about it.Then I got help from the internet where I could understand everything about forex.firstly i trade a demo account but I can not make a profit in a demo account I. the error now I trade well and be a good trader. but now I learned from the forum that there

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started learning from ********* forum. but I still want to find other sources of learning. Where do you think I should go so I can get material about forex trading. please help me ..

Senior Member mustofa sulaiman is an unknown quantity at this point mustofa sulaiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I learn forex with my teacher his name is raden wasis haji.he teach me everything that was neccassary to trade.but I usually read articles and books about forex available on the internet for my own lesson.many forex sites can help you about fundamental too.just click google and you know what you want.

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    I learn forex from a friend who had first engaged the forex business. then, I also learned a lot from the senior member of various forex forums. and here, I also learned a lot from fellow traders.

Senior Member munabahi is an unknown quantity at this point munabahi's Avatar
    Thanks
    basically i heard forex from my brother but he was unable to teach me about it.then i got help from internet where i could understand all things about forex.firstly i trade creating a demo account but i could not make profit in my demo account.in mistakes now i am trade well and become a good trader.wt can i do?

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mai ne jab forex trading business ko join kiya the tou mere aik best friend yasir majeed ne mujhe is business kay baray main bataya tha aur woh mere bohot ache dost hain aur mai ne indian forex forum se bhi bohot kuch sekha hai.

Senior Member ramix is an unknown quantity at this point ramix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Internet is the best teacher of forex market. Forex is a internet related trading business. I also know about forex from my friend. He also tell something about forex trading. I never understand that. Internet helps me to know properly about forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 603 of 704 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593 601 602 603 604 605 613 653 703 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)